View Single Post
(#119)
Old
Unsaved trash

TekcubEht is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.TekcubEht is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.
Default Re: God Hates Asexuals - 12-27-2013, 06:23 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mary Etheldreda View Post
It is interesting that you call me "son", though that doesn't change the fact that I was unlucky enough to be born a woman.

I already knew it wasn't "all about love" as opposed to what they had told us in school. It also does not promote people having fun. But then promises heaven (a place where people THINK they will have fun, but I think they will just be turned into people who only live to sing praises to God and do nothing at all for themselves, for the rest of time) to whoever just has fear of God. That is all that it expects. Humans to fear God.

If you only need to believe in Jesus at the end, but can do horrible acts your whole life and say that you will believe at the end and be saved, where's the point in that? It's like getting yourself a subscription for doing any anti-human thing possible, but you pay at the end for it and get paid back tenfold for doing everything contrary to the bible.

Therefore, I must ask you: why bother to fix the asexuals, homosexuals, fornicators and such, if they can just say just before they die that they believe in Jesus Christ and still get saved? Doesn't that pretty much make your efforts of trying to fix them useless?