View Single Post
(#117)
Old
Unsaved trash

TekcubEht is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.TekcubEht is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.
Default Re: God Hates Asexuals - 12-27-2013, 06:09 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chester Longshire View Post
Where did I say you want to be hit?

I think you are mistaking my intention again. No need to be so willful.

As sister Mary said, why don't you try reading a bible for once?
You have said:
"Think about this logic of being a roomate for the rest of your life: a real woman wants to be spanked and put in her proper place. No "room mate" can do this for you."
Then I'd rather not be a real woman. I am not seeking to be put in my proper place, I already have my place, and my place is wherever I will end up.

I did read parts of it, not the whole Bible. I'm still reading from it, but it only makes me more confused the further I read.
Not to mention that Genesis was raising questions such as:
"Why did God create Adam and Eve if he knew that his creations will choose to disobey him? Why did he allow satan the serpent to stay in the garden of Eden if he knew he would tempt the humans into eating the apple? Why was God so scared that man learned to differentiate bad from good? Why did he put that tree there in the first place if he knew that humans will do that? Why did he even bother to create humans? Was he feeling lonely or bored?"