View Single Post
(#17)
Old
Unsaved trash

bryce carmony is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.
Default Re: Why Do Atheists Believe Everything Came From Monkeys? - 09-18-2013, 11:42 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by MitzaLizalor View Post
You may well have an abstract nebulous thing conceptualised somewhere. We don't. God is more real that the reality we encounter day by day, more alive than we are. Greater than the universe, regardless of how you imagine the universe, because He CREATED the universe. He is the author of life. His reality is complete, ours meagre.
I Corinthians 13:12 For now we see through a glass, darkly; but then face to face: now I know in part; but then shall I know even as also I am known. KJV
But I'm sensing confusion here. Why are there single celled organisms? Because they have not evolved. Where is my LUCA? There is no such thing (obviously). Darwinists do not accept The Truth. If they did, we would not need medicine.

The Bible is clear, servitude unto Mammon is incompatible with serving God. Christians do not worship Mammon. Satan uses secularism and evolutionists to spread nonsense and just look around. Did you ever see such a mess?

The Bible explains:
Joshua 24:2-15 And Joshua said unto all the people, Thus saith the LORD God of Israel, Your fathers dwelt on the other side of the flood in old time, even Terah, the father of Abraham, and the father of Nachor: and they served other gods. And I took your father Abraham from the other side of the flood, and led him throughout all the land of Canaan, and multiplied his seed, and gave him Isaac. And I gave unto Isaac Jacob and Esau: and I gave unto Esau mount Seir, to possess it; but Jacob and his children went down into Egypt. I sent Moses also and Aaron, and I plagued Egypt, according to that which I did among them: and afterward I brought you out. And I brought your fathers out of Egypt: and ye came unto the sea; and the Egyptians pursued after your fathers with chariots and horsemen unto the Red sea. And when they cried unto the LORD, he put darkness between you and the Egyptians, and brought the sea upon them, and covered them; and your eyes have seen what I have done in Egypt: and ye dwelt in the wilderness a long season. And I brought you into the land of the Amorites, which dwelt on the other side Jordan; and they fought with you: and I gave them into your hand, that ye might possess their land; and I destroyed them from before you. Then Balak the son of Zippor, king of Moab, arose and warred against Israel, and sent and called Balaam the son of Beor to curse you: But I would not hearken unto Balaam; therefore he blessed you still: so I delivered you out of his hand. And ye went over Jordan, and came unto Jericho: and the men of Jericho fought against you, the Amorites, and the Perizzites, and the Canaanites, and the Hittites, and the Girgashites, the Hivites, and the Jebusites; and I delivered them into your hand. And I sent the hornet before you, which drave them out from before you, even the two kings of the Amorites; but not with thy sword, nor with thy bow. And I have given you a land for which ye did not labour, and cities which ye built not, and ye dwell in them; of the vineyards and oliveyards which ye planted not do ye eat. Now therefore fear the LORD, and serve him in sincerity and in truth: and put away the gods which your fathers served on the other side of the flood, and in Egypt; and serve ye the LORD. And if it seem evil unto you to serve the LORD, choose you this day whom ye will serve; whether the gods which your fathers served that were on the other side of the flood, or the gods of the Amorites, in whose land ye dwell: but as for me and my house, we will serve the LORD. KJV
There it is set out very plainly. How could those events have occurred if there were no God? That is the Darwinist position.
The Bible presents a choice. Christians choose life!
Thank You Jesus!

why does an all loving god create thousands of creatures just to destroy them? if evolution isn't to blame. is god ignorant of what creatures will survive or does he just hate some of his creations more than others?