View Single Post
(#34)
Old
True Christian™

Protected by JESUS True Christian™ Heaven Bound Ex-Masturbator True Christian Caucasian Real American™ True Heterosexual™ Silver Tither

Dirk has bribed people to get these reputation points.Dirk has bribed people to get these reputation points.Dirk has bribed people to get these reputation points.Dirk has bribed people to get these reputation points.Dirk has bribed people to get these reputation points.Dirk has bribed people to get these reputation points.Dirk has bribed people to get these reputation points.Dirk has bribed people to get these reputation points.Dirk has bribed people to get these reputation points.Dirk has bribed people to get these reputation points.Dirk has bribed people to get these reputation points.
Default Re: 5 reasons why God loves Germany. - 06-16-2010, 11:12 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tumpelritter View Post
I surely love Jesus, the Father and the Holy Spirit.

But I can see only one Scripture based proof that Jesus loves germany:

But I say unto you, Love your enemies, bless them that curse you, do good to them that hate you, and pray for them which despitefully use you, and persecute you;

Maththew 5:44

So I suggest a little tough love would do germany good.
Why are you taking one verse and take it out of context to support your own thoughts? How bizarre and sick of you to do such a thing!