View Single Post
(#4)
Old
Forum Member, possibly Irish
Forum Member

Friend of Jesus Protected by JESUS Heaven Bound Christian Love

Mrs. Paddy McIrish has bribed people to get these reputation points.Mrs. Paddy McIrish has bribed people to get these reputation points.Mrs. Paddy McIrish has bribed people to get these reputation points.Mrs. Paddy McIrish has bribed people to get these reputation points.Mrs. Paddy McIrish has bribed people to get these reputation points.Mrs. Paddy McIrish has bribed people to get these reputation points.Mrs. Paddy McIrish has bribed people to get these reputation points.Mrs. Paddy McIrish has bribed people to get these reputation points.Mrs. Paddy McIrish has bribed people to get these reputation points.Mrs. Paddy McIrish has bribed people to get these reputation points.Mrs. Paddy McIrish has bribed people to get these reputation points.
Default Re: Petite Women's clothing for sale - 12-25-2013, 05:03 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chester Longshire View Post
Dear Mrs. Paddy,

I am glad you husband has left the bottle and the Pope in order to become a True Christian. I have always known that underneath the foul whiskey breadth of your average swarthy Irishman is a true White Christian waiting to come out.

I am more than happy to forgo lucre and give you this item in the name of Christian charity.

YIC,

Chester
Well ... unfortunately, Mr. McIrish hasn't put aside the Jameson and rosary beads just yet. But Mrs. Etheldreda and I are praying fervently for True Salvation™ to deliver him into the arms of Jesus any day now!

Thank you for your generosity!

1 Corinthians 11:3 | Ephesians 5:22
Now glorifying GOD on the Twitter! Follow me at @MrsPaddyMcIrish!