View Single Post
(#985)
Old
Confirmed Enemy of God
BANNED from Landover -- Aeternal Damnation Assured

JustBeatMe is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.JustBeatMe is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.JustBeatMe is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.JustBeatMe is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.JustBeatMe is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.JustBeatMe is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.JustBeatMe is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.JustBeatMe is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.
Default Re: How much do you guys think I could sell my daughter for? - 03-04-2013, 10:08 PM

Quote:
How do you know she was murdered? Do you have information on this that we don't know about? All I see is a picture of a charred body, could be a victim of a fire, could be a victim of genocide, but somehow this is our fault and we murdered her.

You are sick, very sick. Tell me, do you masturbate over images like that? Did you masturbate after you riled my husband?
I never said you murdered her but that you were in some way justifying what had happened to her, and even if she wasn't murdered is still shocking that you put that kind of stuff here

And you're the sick, I don't even know your husband and I don't care to know him either, I'm only 18 years old, I don't want some old freak who spank his wife with me, that's gross, so you can keep him. If you use that as an argument I suggest you to shut the hell up you stupid old woman