View Single Post
(#14)
Old
Unsaved trash
Under Investigation

FreelancerAgentNorth is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.
Default Re: Red vs. Blue: Satan's attempt to Control our Children! - 10-24-2012, 12:37 PM

Okay, after reading this post I've noticed something.

As a member of this site, it is a requirement that you are not to post any messages that are deemed hateful, and after reading this, I believe that it is.

Listen, Ouija boards have never been mentioned in the series, nor has it been in any underlying messages. And, if you pay attention, the character Church isn't even a ghost, so your argument is invalid.

Now, a big problem that I've also had here is the racist comments against the character, Tucker. Tucker was a strong and independent character who, in the series, is the only one able to use his sword. This is not a sign of racial inequality, but it was done purely by chance.

As well as the two previously mentioned characters, Tex has also seemed to struck a chord with me. It is said that the creators don't reveal that she's unhappy or unable to find a man. In all reality, this is quite the opposite. She is known as Church's Girlfriend, and what can be seen through the seasons is that they actually do love each other.

I have found this whole post rather offensive and, as a fan of this series and a christian, I see nothing in Red vs Blue that will threaten our children. By writing this hate, you are also going against the word of god, and I believe that you should stop this.

Plus, I believe it's god's job to decide what's right and what's not, not ours. I'd rather let him decide about Red vs Blue than people who are willing to actively insult homosexuals and people of different races. We're all equal in god's eyes, and you should be ashamed of yourselves for thinking differently.