View Single Post
(#10)
Old
Unsaved trash, teenaged pervert
Under Investigation

RvBlower is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.
Default Re: Red vs. Blue: Satan's attempt to Control our Children! - 08-02-2012, 04:19 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mary Etheldreda View Post
Was it a catholic church, dear, that you attended? That would explain your utter ignorance of Holy Scripture.
dear i went to both anglican and uniting ive known catholic baptist all of them i know many people and none are as stupid and as ignorant as you you should not force your beliefs onto people it is a different world to 2000 years ago have you looked outside the window there are now cars with four wheels and an engine o wait thats satanic because it isn't powered by a damned halo. You may have the "responsibility" to do whatever it is you do but others do not have to follow i will quote my favourite line ever "You can argue miracles or molecules, me i'm going to be sitting on a beach enjoying the sunset not looking for answers just enjoying life and being happy" and ill add to that "surrounded by friends and family no matter what they believe in because that is more important than anything friends and family are the ones that get you through things. In a way you understand God sent them as a message to you to help you through whatever but none the less you are all ignorant stupid fools and o right finally from a little band called Disturbed

Run you little bitch
I want your power glowing, juicy flowing, red hot, meaning of life
It's not enough to have a little taste
I want the whole damn thing now
Can you dig it?
Need to get psycho
wanna hear you say it
say, you want it, need it
Don't wanna wait until we finish the show
It's not enough, you hunger for more
You're one twisted little piffle
And now you wanna get psycho with me