View Single Post
(#8)
Old
Unsaved trash, teenaged pervert
Under Investigation

RvBlower is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.
Default Re: Red vs. Blue: Satan's attempt to Control our Children! - 08-02-2012, 03:56 PM

So you wish to force your beliefs onto people saying they are wrong based off a book and saying a stupid web series is being controlled by saitan who do you think you are you cannot tell people what to believe because you believe in it that is why people go against you because you are forcing things onto people and saying pure entertainment is saitans work you guys call these characters arrogant. Secondly without science in one way or another you would have the building that you hold your beloved church in how do you think people descovered the stuff shat it out no the experimented with different materials how has medicine come about but science you ignorant fools, i have attended church for many years but have never met anyone as single minded as you all you are the lowest of low thinking you have the right to tell people what to do and believe telling people what to watch and dammit its all about loving one another not fighting embrace each other "do unto others as you would have done to you" if you fight against people they will fight back read your own bible that you are apparently preaching from. Then you say Caboose is the most intelligent you are Caboose my friend he is portrayed as a mormon he doesn't take things literally he takes thing in half value not understanding the full sentence that he has been told o and finally from my bible
Peace is a lie, there is only passion.
Through passion, I gain strength.
Through strength, I gain power.
Through power, I gain victory.
Through victory, my chains are broken.