View Single Post
(#24)
Old
Unsaved trash, foreign papist

Cathlick Perv

Regens Kuechl is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.Regens Kuechl is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.Regens Kuechl is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.Regens Kuechl is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.Regens Kuechl is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.Regens Kuechl is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.Regens Kuechl is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.Regens Kuechl is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.Regens Kuechl is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.Regens Kuechl is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.
Default Re: The Twelve Disciples of CHRIST: Where are They Now? - 10-24-2014, 10:40 AM

My dear fellow true Christians

The Question about the whereabouts, number and names of that apostles who still walk the earth has to be pursued further because I am sure that every true Christian is interested to know

Luke makes it clear that they among us today:

But I tell you of a truth, there be some standing here, which shall not taste of death, till they see the kingdom of God. - Luke 9:27

And it is said that it was John who wrote more about immortality than anyone else in the bible.

Like John 11:24-25-26-27 where he writes about ETERNAL LIFE.

24Martha said to him, I know that he shall rise again in the resurrection at the last day. 25Jesus said to her, I am the resurrection, and the life: he that believes in me, though he were dead, yet shall he live: 26And whoever lives and believes in me shall never die. Believe you this? 27She said to him, Yes, Lord: I believe that you are the Christ, the Son of God, which should come into the world.

And of course there is John 21:22

22 Jesus saith unto him, If I will that he tarry till I come, what is that to thee? follow thou me.

Lets start our inquiry with the possible meaning of the word "some"(out of twelve). Logically it means a number from three to eleven apostles being still alive on this good planet earth.

I suggest as the next step that we good Christians together try to consult the many written down works of Catholic Church History which were all written by good Catholic Scribes and Saints and therefore can contain neither flaw nor forgery

Therein together we will find where in the past one or the other apostle could have appeared or is sure to have left his mark amid the centurys

Above I already gave the example of Saint Peter who wrote personally a letter to King Pippin in the middle ages, therefore proving himself still alive

Ex 20:4-5 Thou shalt not make unto thee any graven image, or any likeness of any thing that is in heaven above, or that is in the earth beneath, or that is in the water under the earth. Thou shalt not bow down thyself to them, nor serve them: for I the Lord thy God am a jealous God, visiting the iniquity of the fathers upon the children unto the third and fourth generation of them that hate me; <--- That includes Mary