X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: My Chemical Romance - Emo False Christians!

I adore MCR! They are brilliant, they help kids suffering with self harm and suicidal thoughts.

Comment

Originally posted by AmberMahaffey View Post
      I adore MCR! They are brilliant, they help kids suffering with self harm and suicidal thoughts.
      Please go to the Introduction sub forum and introduce yourself so that we may get to know you.

Tell us what church you go to, what is your favourite Bible verse and when did you start your walk with Christ?

YIC
      1 Corinthians 11:3 But I would have you know, that the head of every man is Christ; and the head of the woman is the man; and the head of Christ is God.

Revelation 22:15 For without are dogs, and sorcerers, and whoremongers, and murderers, and idolaters, and whosoever loveth and maketh a lie.

Leviticus 20:13 If a man also lie with mankind, as he lieth with a woman, both of them have committed an abomination: they shall surely be put to death; their blood shall be upon them.

Comment

mcr rocks :3 quit being an ignorant ass.. I'm not going to stop listening to mcr.. Your false facts are not convincing me to stop loving that band cx sorry.. Nice try though. If I go to hell for listening to some awesome music I'll meet you guys there c:
        Lev.20:13
        If a man also lie with mankind, as he lieth with a woman, both of them have committed an abomination: they shall surely be put to death; their blood shall be upon them.

Comment

Mcr helped me out when my prayers weren't answered. They saved me<3
          Lev.20:13
          If a man also lie with mankind, as he lieth with a woman, both of them have committed an abomination: they shall surely be put to death; their blood shall be upon them.

Comment

Originally posted by Animeislife View Post
            my prayers weren't answered.
            Jesus does not answer prayers of hateful heathens like you. We prayed 2013 that Jesus would break up this band, and because we are Christians Jesus broke the band.

GLORY!

Comment

Originally posted by Alphonse Alban View Post
              Jesus does not answer prayers of hateful heathens like you. We prayed 2013 that Jesus would break up this band, and because we are Christians Jesus broke the band.

GLORY!

And I am sure there were sinners praying they would last forever. Proof that He only answers the prayers of those He chooses worthy.
              Atheists! Make the right choice!
              or
              It should be obvious.
              Come stand with us, with Christians, with Jesus, in eternal glory in heaven instead of agony in hell. You won't regret it!

Comment

Originally posted by AnimeisNOlife View Post
                Mcr helped me out when my prayers weren't answered. They saved me<3
                Friend, somebody played a trick on you.

Back when I was in Seminary School, some of the guys in my dorm would talk real spooky over the intercom system, and they'd get some Freshman to believe that God was talking to them, because the rest of us would just go about our business and say we didn't hear anything, and so this kid would think that he was having a religious experience, and then we'd make him think that God wanted him to take off all his clothes and run around the Chapel 12 times while shouting "Hitherto shalt thou come, but no further: and here shall thy proud waves be stayed." (which as everyone knows is Job 38:11), and oh what fun we had.

Anyway son, that wasn't Mcr answering your Prayers. It was probably your cousin Joey messin with you.
                Who Will Jesus Damn?

Here is a partial list from just a few scripture verses:

Hypocrites (Matthew 24:51), The Unforgiving (Mark 11:26), Homosexuals (Romans 1:26, 27), Fornicators (Romans 1:29), The Wicked (Romans 1:29), The Covetous (Romans 1:29), The Malicious (Romans 1:29), The Envious (Romans 1:29), Murderers (Romans 1:29), The Deceitful (Romans 1:29), Backbiters (Romans 1:30), Haters of God (Romans 1:30), The Despiteful (Romans 1:30), The Proud (Romans 1:30), Boasters (Romans 1:30), Inventors of evil (Romans 1:30), Disobedient to parents (Romans 1:30), Covenant breakers (Romans 1:31), The Unmerciful (Romans 1:31), The Implacable (Romans 1:31), The Unrighteous (1Corinthians 6:9), Idolaters (1Corinthians 6:9), Adulterers (1Corinthians 6:9), The Effeminate (1Corinthians 6:9), Thieves (1Corinthians 6:10), Drunkards (1Corinthians 6:10), Reviler (1Corinthians 6:10), Extortioners (1Corinthians 6:10), The Fearful (Revelation 21:8), The Unbelieving (Revelation 21:8), The Abominable (Revelation 21:8), Whoremongers (Revelation 21:8), Sorcerers (Revelation 21:8), All Liars (Revelation 21:8)

Need Pastoral Advice? Contact me privately at PastorEzekiel@landoverbaptist.net TODAY!!

Comment

Im sorry, but just confused... Are you all saying that My Chemical Romance, a very successful band of their time, who also made music that actually saved lives (considering one of my band mates was going to commit suicide, then I played him this song by MCR and he back out), are basically making music for Satan to convert Catholics into Satanist bastards (considering I'm part of the KOC Squires of New Jersey and part of my churches youth group)?

Comment

Originally posted by the_Reaper17 View Post
                    Im sorry, but just confused... Are you all saying that My Chemical Romance, a very successful band of their time, who also made music that actually saved lives (considering one of my band mates was going to commit suicide, then I played him this song by MCR and he back out), are basically making music for Satan to convert Catholics into Satanist bastards (considering I'm part of the KOC Squires of New Jersey and part of my churches youth group)?
                    Catholics aren't Christians in the first place, dear. They are already following Satan strait to the very depths of Hell.

But if you think MCR saved your friend's life, you are sorely mistaken. Satan swooped in his diabolical arm to stop your friend (like how he changes your friend's mind without his knowledge or permission?) for the purposes of using him as his own hand-picked Puppet Of Sin. I wouldn't trust anyone whose mouth moves by the work of Satan himself, manipulating him in some creepy ventriloquist act.
                    Hello, my name is Mary. I hope to fellowship with you! That is, unless you don't listen to church authority (Deuteronomy 17:12); are a witch (Exodus 22:17); are a homosexual (Leviticus 20:13; Romans 1:24-32); or fortuneteller (Leviticus 20:27) or a snotty kid who hits their dad (Exodus 21:15); or curses their parents (Proverbs 20:20; Leviticus 20:9); an adulterer (Leviticus 20:10); a non-Christian (Exodus 22:19; Deuteronomy 13:7-12; Deuteronomy 17:2-5;Romans 1:24-32); an atheist (2 Chronicles 15:12-13); or false prophet (Zechariah 13:3); from the town of one who worships another, false god (Deuteronomy 13:13-19); were a non-virgin bride (Deuteronomy 22:20-21); or blasphemer (Leviticus 24:10-16), as God calls for your execution and will no doubt send you to Hell, and I have no interest developing a friendship with the Spiritually Walking Dead.

Comment

Originally posted by Mary Etheldreda View Post
                      Catholics aren't Christians in the first place, dear. They are already following Satan strait to the very depths of Hell.

But if you think MCR saved your friend's life, you are sorely mistaken. Satan swooped in his diabolical arm to stop your friend (like how he changes your friend's mind without his knowledge or permission?) for the purposes of using him as his own hand-picked Puppet Of Sin. I wouldn't trust anyone whose mouth moves by the work of Satan himself, manipulating him in some creepy ventriloquist act.
                      Well, I was raised as a Catholic, not some protestant wannabe Christian...OK that was a bit harsh, but still. I believe that my faith will prevail, what I like is my life, and people shouldn't judge people by what they like. Because it's THEIR life, which means you don't have to correct anyone if you think their wrong, or post anything without fully understanding the cause. Thank you and Turrah!

Comment

...people shouldn't judge people by what they like. Because it's THEIR life, which means you don't have to correct anyone if you think their wrong...
                        Does that include pedophiles?

Comment

Originally posted by Didymus Much View Post
                          Well, if they are breaking the law and hurting innocent beings, then no, it doesn't. Evenm though it is their life, if they need help, they need help. What really is up to them is if they listen or not...

Comment

...people shouldn't judge people by what they like...
                            Originally posted by Didymus Much View Post
                            Well, if they are breaking the law and hurting innocent beings, then no, it doesn't...
                            So begins the backtracking...

...Evenm though it is their life, if they need help, they need help...
                            IF?

You're claiming that there are pedophiles that don't need help?

Comment

if your a christian then why are you worried about mcr? and why are you using vulgar language

Comment

Originally posted by Marianita View Post
                                if your a christian then why are you worried about mcr? and why are you using vulgar language
                                Why can't you use a "Shift" key or punctuation?

Comment

Working...
                                X