View Single Post
(#205)
Old
Forum Member, Repenting jewess
Forum Member

Aaliyah has got mom and a couple of family members to click the rep button.Aaliyah has got mom and a couple of family members to click the rep button.Aaliyah has got mom and a couple of family members to click the rep button.Aaliyah has got mom and a couple of family members to click the rep button.Aaliyah has got mom and a couple of family members to click the rep button.Aaliyah has got mom and a couple of family members to click the rep button.Aaliyah has got mom and a couple of family members to click the rep button.
Default Re: Should You Wait Until You're Married to Kiss??? - 03-09-2014, 06:15 PM

Thank you for that wise advice, Reverend. I would hate to do anything sexually immoral that would cause God to judge me, as Hebrews 13:4 says He will do, and now I know that when I meet a nice baptist True Christian and he wants to kiss me he had better put a ring on me first!

1 John 2:22 Who is a liar but he that denieth that Jesus is the Christ? He is antichrist, that denieth the Father and the Son.
23:Whosoever denieth the Son, the same hath not the Father: he that acknowledgeth the Son hath the Father also.