X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Let's get back to REAL, MORAL families and marriage!

Originally posted by David Micheal View Post
    It would be a leap forward instead of a step. We should replace most of the constitution with the Bible. Not the whole constitution but a good majority.

I will definitely give him my full support and my vote in 2012, he will be able to correct most of the damage Obama did.
    Keeping the Second Amendment is a good idea, I'll grant you.
    Posted via Prayer

1 Timothy 2:13-15 For Adam was first formed, then Eve. And Adam was not deceived, but the woman being deceived was in the transgression. Notwithstanding she shall be saved in childbearing, if they continue in faith and charity and holiness with sobriety.
    Bearing my husband's heirs and being SAVED!

Blogging for CHRIST!
    Witnessing for GOD on YouTube!
    All a-Twitter for Salvation!
    Bringing Jesus to MySpace!
    On FIRE for the Lord on Facebook!
    My Ladies of Landover profile!

Comment

Originally posted by Sister Mary Maria View Post
      Keeping the Second Amendment is a good idea, I'll grant you.
      I agree.
      Also we need to make it so children of illegal immigrants that are born in the United States are not citizens. Illegal Mexicans are using this to stay in our country illegally.

Comment

I agree.
        Also we need to make it so children of illegal immigrants that are born in the United States are not citizens. Illegal Mexicans are using this to stay in our country illegally.
        That's a point in favor of scrapping the constitution and replacing it with the Bible. There is NO 14th Amendment in GOD'S WORD!
        Posted via Prayer

1 Timothy 2:13-15 For Adam was first formed, then Eve. And Adam was not deceived, but the woman being deceived was in the transgression. Notwithstanding she shall be saved in childbearing, if they continue in faith and charity and holiness with sobriety.

Blogging for CHRIST!

Comment

That's a point in favor of scrapping the constitution and replacing it with the Bible. There is NO 14th Amendment in GOD'S WORD!
          Yes, but we should keep some of the constitution, namely the Second Amendment, and replace the rest of them with God's Law, the Bible.

All the homosexuals who marry a member of the same sex are mocking God and God is not to be mocked. Their mockery of holy union will be their one way ticket to hell unless they pray and ask the Lord for forgiveness.

Comment

Yes, but we should keep some of the constitution, namely the Second Amendment, and replace the rest of them with God's Law, the Bible.
            You keep wanting to keep large parts of the constitution. What else is there worth keeping other than the Second Amendment?
            Posted via Prayer

Blogging for CHRIST!

Comment

You keep wanting to keep large parts of the constitution. What else is there worth keeping other than the Second Amendment?
              Now that I think about it, nothing, nothing at all.

Comment

If you stop and think about it, America really doesn't need a Constitution does it?

The Bible has instructions regarding everything we'd ever need to know in order to have a prosperous theocracy, and instead of having a confusing and wordy "living" document like a Constitution, why not elect Pastors who already have the Bible memorized to apply GOD's law in court?

It makes perfect sense.
                sigpic
                The eyes of the LORD are in every place, beholding the evil and the good.
                - Proverbs 15:3

CHILDREN'S STORY: TIMMY ON TRIAL

CHRISTIAN ADVICE AND MESSAGES OF HOPE! GOD'S GREATEST HITS!

Comment

Originally posted by Bob4God View Post
                  If you stop and think about it, America really doesn't need a Constitution does it?

The Bible has instructions regarding everything we'd ever need to know in order to have a prosperous theocracy, and instead of having a confusing and wordy "living" document like a Constitution, why not elect Pastors who already have the Bible memorized to apply GOD's law in court?

It makes perfect sense.
                  Unsaved trash don't want things to make sense and make every attempt to make things so they don't make sense.

Comment

As more and more states fall to the radical sodomite agenda of "equality before the law", I think this thread is a timely reminder of where we MUST take our country!
                    Posted via Prayer

Blogging for CHRIST!

Comment

Working...
                    X