View Single Post
(#15)
Old
Repenting ex-homer
Forum Member

Eats the Most Pork Ready for the Rapture

Holy Henry has bribed people to get these reputation points.Holy Henry has bribed people to get these reputation points.Holy Henry has bribed people to get these reputation points.Holy Henry has bribed people to get these reputation points.Holy Henry has bribed people to get these reputation points.Holy Henry has bribed people to get these reputation points.Holy Henry has bribed people to get these reputation points.Holy Henry has bribed people to get these reputation points.Holy Henry has bribed people to get these reputation points.Holy Henry has bribed people to get these reputation points.Holy Henry has bribed people to get these reputation points.
Exclamation Re: GOD, tired of death metal band AC/DC, smites Malcolm Young - 04-29-2014, 05:32 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by AtheistAsshat View Post
Hey, could y'all respond to my posts? I feel as if I'm winning this argument and believe that you can't accept that, being won by an atheist and all.
Satanic Imagery on their albums, songs referencing hell and sexural innuendo.... It all points to only one thing. Devil worship.

All your winning is a place in the hell they sing about and worship

Atheist scum.