Thread: Hello.
View Single Post
(#53)
Old
Proud to be Blonde, Beautiful, and Baptist
True Christian™

Protected by JESUS True Heterosexual™ Real American™ One Year/1000 posts A for Effort True Christian™ Mission to Australia Heaven Bound Ex-Gay Home Schooled True Christian Lady Friend of Jesus Ready for the Rapture Flat Earth

Lisa H has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureLisa H has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureLisa H has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureLisa H has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureLisa H has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureLisa H has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureLisa H has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureLisa H has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureLisa H has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureLisa H has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureLisa H has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious Rapture
Default Re: Hello. - 10-01-2010, 04:30 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Can you justify that View Post
1. Not at all. You know, you could be at least a bit understanding and not a smartass. I meant religious rules as in The "Ten Commandments." Not, "Oh, yeah, I have to be Godless to be an Atheist, oh no." Your argument is invalid.
You were the one claiming you do not follow religious laws because you are and atheist. You also claimed Atheism is a religion. Therefore you must be following religious laws.

What are trying to say now. Christians can be atheists also because there are laws in being an atheist.

Quote:
2. What the hell does a coffee shop have to do with it? Does it really matter to you where the book was written?
If only you would understand the Bible was not written by a single group of people at the same time.

Quote:
3. Again, "facts" from the Bible? You can't use your own damn religion to prove your own damn religion right. There's nothing that proves the Bible to be true, so until it is proved true, all the facts in there are meaningless.
Again, failing to release that the Bible has a multitude of sources.

Genesis 1:1 In the beginning God created the heaven and the earth
Proverbs 19:25 Smite a scorner, and the simple will beware: and reprove one that hath understanding, and he will understand knowledge.
Ezekiel 16:14 And thy renown went forth among the heathen for thy beauty: for it was perfect through my comeliness, which I had put upon thee, saith the Lord GOD.
Proverbs 6:25 Lust not after her beauty in thine heart; neither let her take thee with her eyelids.
Genesis 24:16 And the damsel was very fair to look upon, a virgin, neither had any man known her: and she went down to the well, and filled her pitcher, and came up.
Song of Solomon 1:15 Behold, thou art fair, my love; behold, thou art fair; thou hast doves' eyes.