View Single Post
(#39)
Old
struggling to make sense for Jesus
Forum Member

Location: Just the other side of the tracks from Freehold, Iowa.
Emil Sledge has bribed people to get these reputation points.Emil Sledge has bribed people to get these reputation points.Emil Sledge has bribed people to get these reputation points.Emil Sledge has bribed people to get these reputation points.Emil Sledge has bribed people to get these reputation points.Emil Sledge has bribed people to get these reputation points.Emil Sledge has bribed people to get these reputation points.Emil Sledge has bribed people to get these reputation points.Emil Sledge has bribed people to get these reputation points.
Default Re: List of foods now prohibited in True Christian™ households - 10-14-2009, 04:15 AM

Now Im frettin about food I tell you. Me and Pastor Merle was talkin about bad foods and he had all kind a things he says are on his list of foods Morning Star Baptist members dont ever eat ever ever. But he also said no beer and I saw him drinkin one over to the bowling ally so Im real confused and hope the LBC can clear this up for me cause Im startin to trust LBC a lot more than Pastor Merle cause he I think maybe bear false witness to me about the beer. Ill write the things he says are missin from the LBC list and you can read it and say if there ok to eat or not. Ill be glad to know and Ill feel alot safer for sure.

mayonase
miracle whip
ice creme
popsicles
bread sticks
ranch dressin
marshmellow fluff
parsnips
turnips
creme soda
smoothies
yogurt
coconut
banana peppers
vermont cheeses
california cheeses
canadian bacon
bagels
creme cheese
asparagus
and he says you got to watch taters especally red ones real careful like

cause they can really fool you if you take care when your pickin them out at the store.

GOT DEMONS? WE CAN HELP! THEY'RE EVERYWHERE AND YOU DON'T HAVE TO FIGHT THEM ALONE! JESUS WANTS YOU TO BE RID OF THEM ONCE AND FOR ALL! YOU DON'T HAVE TO GO IT ALONE! LET US HELP YOU RIGHT AWAY!