View Single Post
(#31)
Old
Forum Member
Forum Member

The Lord's Sword has got mom and a couple of family members to click the rep button.The Lord's Sword has got mom and a couple of family members to click the rep button.The Lord's Sword has got mom and a couple of family members to click the rep button.The Lord's Sword has got mom and a couple of family members to click the rep button.The Lord's Sword has got mom and a couple of family members to click the rep button.The Lord's Sword has got mom and a couple of family members to click the rep button.The Lord's Sword has got mom and a couple of family members to click the rep button.
Default Re: The fatal flaw in atheistic thinking exposed in one simple diagram! - 03-05-2012, 08:13 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Adam Ski View Post
Is that true Jack? I've heard dates for age of the "earth" Gen 1:1 like 5,772 or 5,782 or 7,531 or 4,567,200,000 or 13,750,000,000 or 93,200,000,000 years. They can't all be true
I've heard a lot of things, such as "God loves everyone", "Being gay isn't a choice", and "We came from monkeys having sex with fish". Do you believe everything you hear? I heard that if you jump out of plane and flap your arms really hard, you'll fly. I told it to you, so it's true, try it out.

Exodus 21:20-21

20And if a man smite his servant, or his maid, with a rod, and he die under his hand; he shall be surely punished. 21Notwithstanding, if he continue a day or two, he shall not be punished: for he is his money.