View Single Post
(#106)
Old
Forum Member
Forum Member

Heaven Bound Protected by JESUS True Christian Caucasian

wait_what has bribed people to get these reputation points.wait_what has bribed people to get these reputation points.wait_what has bribed people to get these reputation points.wait_what has bribed people to get these reputation points.wait_what has bribed people to get these reputation points.wait_what has bribed people to get these reputation points.wait_what has bribed people to get these reputation points.wait_what has bribed people to get these reputation points.wait_what has bribed people to get these reputation points.wait_what has bribed people to get these reputation points.wait_what has bribed people to get these reputation points.
Default Re: Fox news: Don't marry "other species/ethnics" - 04-23-2011, 04:32 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dutch Girl View Post
So according to you only wanting a relationship with a certain race is not racist!?
See how he is not being racist is simple. He is showing respect for the races by wanting to keep them pure and as God intended them. That isn't racism. When nigras look like messicans, how will you know the difference and if you need an interpreter.

I for one need to be able to make a quick decision on whether I want to buy a bag of oranges or cross to the other side of the street. If I can't tell the difference because of interbreeding, then I am in danger thanks to the heathen that wanted to screw with well put together races.

The best way to turn a dishwasher into a snowblower. . . . .
Give her a shovel.
Proverbs 5:19 A husband's commandment! And wives must comply.
19Let her be as the loving hind and pleasant roe; let her breasts satisfy thee at all times; and be thou ravished always with her love.