X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: DO NOT LET YOUR KIDS PLAY TEAM FORTRESS 2!!!

Originally posted by BaseballMom67 View Post
    hi all

first i must say thank you all for this board so i can keep my son away from nasty stuff the devil puts on this earth

as grateful as i am i am here to tell you all to ban team fortress 2 (abbreviated as TF2) for the following reasons

i discovered about it this weekend when my 15 year old son charlie brought home his friend and they were playing on his friend's laptop a game where it's nothing but killing, bad words, god bashing, anti-american propaganda, and worst of all HOMOSEXUALITY

first off this is their artwork they use to advertise to the MASSES

as you can see, they all are posed to look threatening (i guess that's what boys like these days)

there is also blantent homosexuality (when the doctor heals his patients they all say things like "i love this doctor" or "get behind me doctor!")

they made a character that looks like a soldier and he talks about god's world being his ("this is my world, you are not welcome in my world!") when i heard this i was MORBIDLY SHOCKED and appalled and ashamed of my son and he knew it

i was wondering why my son was getting into fights and after i saw this i banned him from ever seeing his friends

if you see your child playing this, tell them to uninstall it and watch him do it!!!

hope this helps parents out so your child doesn't stray far from god!

-baseballmom67
    Welp. It seems that I have come across another one of THESE.
    Now, before I go on, yes, I am christian. I do believe in god. I'm confused as to how everything got here, but I don't think that's for humans to figure out right now.
    Anyway... if you truly loved God, and loved those who you care about... you would embrace the differences they have. I am straight, plan to marry my girlfriend soon, have a family and all that. Live a good life...
    I do, however am fine with homosexuality. Even though I would never do it myself, I find it should be fine for others to be different. Sometimes they cannot help it. So, I support it.
    Now, you guys raging? All rared up n' ready to go? Oh, ho oh. Attacking games like Team Fortress 2, Pokemon, movies like Star Wars... You must be a special kind of stupid.
    You really dislike these games? That's fine. Understandable. But you should NOT force this utter bull crap upon others who do not deserve it. Sure, they may be your sons or daughters, or brothers and sisters, but I know so many good-hearted people who play these games. They're devout followers of Christ, too...
    Seriously. Chill the hell out, kiddo. Know that god loves everyone. He doesn't hate gays. If he did, they wouldn't be here.

Comment

Originally posted by Not_A_Username View Post
      Anyway... if you truly loved God, and loved those who you care about... you would embrace the differences they have. I am straight, plan to marry my girlfriend soon, have a family and all that. Live a good life...
      I do, however am fine with homosexuality. Even though I would never do it myself, I find it should be fine for others to be different. Sometimes they cannot help it. So, I support it.
      Then tell us how you read the Bible passages on homosexuality.

I know so many good-hearted people who play these games. They're devout followers of Christ, too...
      That doesn't mean they're saved:

[Matthew 7:21-23 KJV] 21 Not every one that saith unto me, Lord, Lord, shall enter into the kingdom of heaven; but he that doeth the will of my Father which is in heaven. 22 Many will say to me in that day, Lord, Lord, have we not prophesied in thy name? and in thy name have cast out devils? and in thy name done many wonderful works? 23 And then will I profess unto them, I never knew you: depart from me, ye that work iniquity.

Seriously. Chill the hell out, kiddo. Know that god loves everyone. He doesn't hate gays. If he did, they wouldn't be here.
      Nonsense.

[Proverbs 16:4 KJV] 4 The LORD hath made all [things] for himself: yea, even the wicked for the day of evil.

[Romans 9:19-24 KJV] 19 Thou wilt say then unto me, Why doth he yet find fault? For who hath resisted his will? 20 Nay but, O man, who art thou that repliest against God? Shall the thing formed say to him that formed [it], Why hast thou made me thus? 21 Hath not the potter power over the clay, of the same lump to make one vessel unto honour, and another unto dishonour? 22 [What] if God, willing to shew [his] wrath, and to make his power known, endured with much longsuffering the vessels of wrath fitted to destruction: 23 And that he might make known the riches of his glory on the vessels of mercy, which he had afore prepared unto glory, 24 Even us, whom he hath called, not of the Jews only, but also of the Gentiles?

You say you're a Christian, but how much of the Bible have you read?
      This church is dedicated to preaching True Christianity™ and the King James Bible exactly as they are, with no alterations to make them more politically correct for modern liberals. If you think that we've misquoted or twisted Scripture or quoted any verse out of context, please explain in detail how we've done so. Otherwise, if what you read on this site offends you, then you're offended by Almighty God and His Word, not by us.

Questions to ask liberal "Christians"Things that the Bible doesn't sayTolerance

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Pastor Isaac Peters View Post
        Then tell us how you read the Bible passages on homosexuality.

That doesn't mean they're saved:

[Matthew 7:21-23 KJV] 21 Not every one that saith unto me, Lord, Lord, shall enter into the kingdom of heaven; but he that doeth the will of my Father which is in heaven. 22 Many will say to me in that day, Lord, Lord, have we not prophesied in thy name? and in thy name have cast out devils? and in thy name done many wonderful works? 23 And then will I profess unto them, I never knew you: depart from me, ye that work iniquity.

Nonsense.

[Proverbs 16:4 KJV] 4 The LORD hath made all [things] for himself: yea, even the wicked for the day of evil.

[Romans 9:19-24 KJV] 19 Thou wilt say then unto me, Why doth he yet find fault? For who hath resisted his will? 20 Nay but, O man, who art thou that repliest against God? Shall the thing formed say to him that formed [it], Why hast thou made me thus? 21 Hath not the potter power over the clay, of the same lump to make one vessel unto honour, and another unto dishonour? 22 [What] if God, willing to shew [his] wrath, and to make his power known, endured with much longsuffering the vessels of wrath fitted to destruction: 23 And that he might make known the riches of his glory on the vessels of mercy, which he had afore prepared unto glory, 24 Even us, whom he hath called, not of the Jews only, but also of the Gentiles?

You say you're a Christian, but how much of the Bible have you read?
        I admit the Bible was rather... borrrring. However, You're not required to follow everything to the letter to be saved. Act smart. I know you've got it in ya, buddy.

Comment

I admit the Bible was rather... borrrring. However, You're not required to follow everything to the letter to be saved. Act smart. I know you've got it in ya, buddy.
          So tell us how you know which parts you need to follow to be saved and which parts are merely helpful suggestions. Also, what do you make of this?

[Matthew 4:4 KJV] 4 But he answered and said, It is written, Man shall not live by bread alone, but by every word that proceedeth out of the mouth of God.

Note: Every word, not just the ones that you like.
          This church is dedicated to preaching True Christianity™ and the King James Bible exactly as they are, with no alterations to make them more politically correct for modern liberals. If you think that we've misquoted or twisted Scripture or quoted any verse out of context, please explain in detail how we've done so. Otherwise, if what you read on this site offends you, then you're offended by Almighty God and His Word, not by us.

sigpic

Comment

Act smart. I know you've got it in ya, buddy.
            Using an ad hominem attack like that doesn't exactly help your case.
            This space is reserved for posting KJV Scripture only. --ADMIN

Comment

So tell us how you know which parts you need to follow to be saved and which parts are merely helpful suggestions. Also, what do you make of this?

[Matthew 4:4 KJV] 4 But he answered and said, It is written, Man shall not live by bread alone, but by every word that proceedeth out of the mouth of God.

Note: Every word, not just the ones that you like.
              Then save me, Mr. Pastor, sir. Not even being sarcastic at the moment. I actually didn't know you guys are the same as me... republicans? Gee... Anyway. I admit that I should probably be more a little more religious, but I do not want to attack other people .-.

Comment

...However, You're not required to follow everything to the letter to be saved...
                That's not what the Bible says.

James 2:10 "For whosoever shall keep the whole law, and yet offend in one point, he is guilty of all.

...Act smart...
                "Smart", as an adverb, does not mean "intelligently".

smartly adverb
                - in a strikingly neat and trim manner

http://www.merriam-webster.com/thesaurus/smartly

Comment

Then save me, Mr. Pastor, sir. Not even being sarcastic at the moment. I actually didn't know you guys are the same as me... republicans? Gee... Anyway. I admit that I should probably be more a little more religious, but I do not want to attack other people .-.
                  You've already been shown the Bible verses that say that you need to do the will of the Father in heaven — all of it. How do you propose to do that if you don't know what the will of the Father in heaven is? Now get reading, and take notes on such things as the order of creation in the first two chapters of Genesis and the various events described in the four holy Gospels.

sigpic

Comment

You've already been shown the Bible verses that say that you need to do the will of the Father in heaven — all of it. How do you propose to do that if you don't know what the will of the Father in heaven is? Now get reading, and take notes on such things as the order of creation in the first two chapters of Genesis and the various events described in the four holy Gospels.
                    Hmmm. You, sir, should be my mentor. Not kidding. I may have come here looking to start a flame war, but now...

Comment

Originally posted by Not_A_Useful_Kid View Post
                      Hmmm. You, sir, should be my mentor. Not kidding. I may have come here looking to start a flame war, but now...
                      Please make a thread of your own in the "Introductions" section of the forum, so that we can properly greet you. Tell us about yourself, your church, and how you came to find Jesus.

And if you're here to flame us, better take a look at THIS before making an even bigger ass out of yourself.

I will pray that the Holy Spirit enter you and chase the demons out of your rectum and let Jesus fill you with His Grace. If you use your God-given free will to reject Christ and His temporary death on the cross for my sins, then you are sending yourself to hellfire.
                      Who Will Jesus Damn?

Here is a partial list from just a few scripture verses:

Hypocrites (Matthew 24:51), The Unforgiving (Mark 11:26), Homosexuals (Romans 1:26, 27), Fornicators (Romans 1:29), The Wicked (Romans 1:29), The Covetous (Romans 1:29), The Malicious (Romans 1:29), The Envious (Romans 1:29), Murderers (Romans 1:29), The Deceitful (Romans 1:29), Backbiters (Romans 1:30), Haters of God (Romans 1:30), The Despiteful (Romans 1:30), The Proud (Romans 1:30), Boasters (Romans 1:30), Inventors of evil (Romans 1:30), Disobedient to parents (Romans 1:30), Covenant breakers (Romans 1:31), The Unmerciful (Romans 1:31), The Implacable (Romans 1:31), The Unrighteous (1Corinthians 6:9), Idolaters (1Corinthians 6:9), Adulterers (1Corinthians 6:9), The Effeminate (1Corinthians 6:9), Thieves (1Corinthians 6:10), Drunkards (1Corinthians 6:10), Reviler (1Corinthians 6:10), Extortioners (1Corinthians 6:10), The Fearful (Revelation 21:8), The Unbelieving (Revelation 21:8), The Abominable (Revelation 21:8), Whoremongers (Revelation 21:8), Sorcerers (Revelation 21:8), All Liars (Revelation 21:8)

Need Pastoral Advice? Contact me privately at PastorEzekiel@landoverbaptist.net TODAY!!

Comment

I could not agree more with this. Through my years of experience, TF2 ruins lives and faith. My twins play this game!

Usually, I monitor everything my twins do. For instance, when my husband drinks soda, I make him drink from a pink plastic cup. they can make that decision when they're eighteen, but I'll save that for another day.

But I would like to add also that this game is implying that Jesus is black. Let me explain:

We all know that Jesus is one of a kind, quirky, and different from most people. And we all notice that this NEGRO man obviously stands out in the group (being the only NEGRO one, but that's none of my business). And the other chars. act as his lackeys, or APOSTLES. Therefore, this Gabe Know-it-all is suggesting that my beloved is not WHITE (which his obviously is, as you can see in the series 'Bible' - where satin is NEGRO. So, is this 'Know-it-all' man trying to say Jesus is the equivalent of satin? I think so! But that's none of my business.)

Comment

Originally posted by X_SuperChristian_X View Post
                          I could not agree more with this. Through my years of experience, TF2 ruins lives and faith. My twins play this game!

Usually, I monitor everything my twins do. For instance, when my husband drinks soda, I make him drink from a pink plastic cup. they can make that decision when they're eighteen, but I'll save that for another day.

But I would like to add also that this game is implying that Jesus is black. Let me explain:

We all know that Jesus is one of a kind, quirky, and different from most people. And we all notice that this NEGRO man obviously stands out in the group (being the only NEGRO one, but that's none of my business). And the other chars. act as his lackeys, or APOSTLES. Therefore, this Gabe Know-it-all is suggesting that my beloved is not WHITE (which his obviously is, as you can see in the series 'Bible' - where satin is NEGRO. So, is this 'Know-it-all' man trying to say Jesus is the equivalent of satin? I think so! But that's none of my business.)
                          Please make a thread of your own in the "Introductions" section of the forum, so that we can properly greet you. Tell us about yourself, your church, and how you came to find Jesus.

And if you're here to flame us, better take a look at THIS before making an even bigger ass out of yourself.

I will pray that the Holy Spirit enter you and chase the demons out of your rectum and let Jesus fill you with His Grace. If you use your God-given free will to reject Christ and His temporary death on the cross for my sins, then you are sending yourself to hellfire.
                          Who Will Jesus Damn?

Here is a partial list from just a few scripture verses:

Hypocrites (Matthew 24:51), The Unforgiving (Mark 11:26), Homosexuals (Romans 1:26, 27), Fornicators (Romans 1:29), The Wicked (Romans 1:29), The Covetous (Romans 1:29), The Malicious (Romans 1:29), The Envious (Romans 1:29), Murderers (Romans 1:29), The Deceitful (Romans 1:29), Backbiters (Romans 1:30), Haters of God (Romans 1:30), The Despiteful (Romans 1:30), The Proud (Romans 1:30), Boasters (Romans 1:30), Inventors of evil (Romans 1:30), Disobedient to parents (Romans 1:30), Covenant breakers (Romans 1:31), The Unmerciful (Romans 1:31), The Implacable (Romans 1:31), The Unrighteous (1Corinthians 6:9), Idolaters (1Corinthians 6:9), Adulterers (1Corinthians 6:9), The Effeminate (1Corinthians 6:9), Thieves (1Corinthians 6:10), Drunkards (1Corinthians 6:10), Reviler (1Corinthians 6:10), Extortioners (1Corinthians 6:10), The Fearful (Revelation 21:8), The Unbelieving (Revelation 21:8), The Abominable (Revelation 21:8), Whoremongers (Revelation 21:8), Sorcerers (Revelation 21:8), All Liars (Revelation 21:8)

Need Pastoral Advice? Contact me privately at PastorEzekiel@landoverbaptist.net TODAY!!

Comment

But this game is great! There is so much fun to be had: The class system is very easy to use, the whole game is very addictive and enjoyable! You guys need to get the crosses removed from your puckered up asses and enjoy more stuff!

Comment

What's wrong with homosexuality? I for one am not a homosexual, but why are you guys against it?
                              1 Samuel 15:23 “For rebellion is as the sin of witchcraft, and stubbornness is as iniquity and idolatry. Because thou hast rejected the word of the LORD, he hath also rejected thee from being king.”

Comment

Also, how does "get behind me!" relate to homosexuality? Sure, a perverse mind may interpret it as asking one to engage in intercourse, but we are servants of God, are we not? "I love this doctor" is also not homosexuality. Love can also be between friends. This is the non-romantic sense of love. So please, understand what the statement truly means before blaming it for homosexuality.
                                1 Samuel 15:23 “For rebellion is as the sin of witchcraft, and stubbornness is as iniquity and idolatry. Because thou hast rejected the word of the LORD, he hath also rejected thee from being king.”

Comment

Working...
                                X