View Single Post
(#20)
Old
Unsaved trash
Under Investigation

Luke6:37 is under investigation -- suspected to be Unsaved Trash.
Unhappy Re: Doctor Who: Changing Christian children into slutty retards! - 12-24-2013, 03:54 PM

Is this really what you spend your time doing? Not only am I confused and alarmed by the incorrect information on Doctor Who but the responces to the original post as well. Christ ask us not to judge others “Judge not, and you will not be judged; condemn not, and you will not be condemned; forgive, and you will be forgiven"- Like 6:37 yet I see a lot of judging going on. Someone said that the actor who played the doctor we unworthy of Gods love because of their ancestry. Are any of us worthy or do we all sin “Let him who is without sin among you be the first to throw a stone at her.”- John 8:7? If we spent less time talking about who God hates the most and more time talking about what God has done for us out of love then I truly think the world will be a better place. however as I write this I realize because my thoughts are different than most of yours I will be banned from the site before most people can see my post