X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Informative World Map

I still do not see what gives you the right to call other people racial slurs.

Comment

Son, for example, an Australian/Austrian confusion is not a slur. Calling a Godly Republican a Liebral is a slur however. If you think there has been recism on the forum, contact a pastor immediately as it will not be tolerated.
      Managing Racism - INSTABAN Feature
      Isaiah 45:7 I form the light, and create darkness: I make peace, and create evil: I the LORD do all these things.
      Amos 3:6 Shall a trumpet be blown in the city, and the people not be afraid? shall there be evil in a city, and the LORD hath not done it?
      Numbers 21:6 And the LORD sent fiery serpents among the people, and they bit the people; and much people of Israel died.
      Matthew 10:34 Think not that I am come to send peace on earth: I came not to send peace, but a sword.
      Matthew 10:35 For I am come to set a man at variance against his father, and the daughter against her mother, and the daughter in law against her mother in law.
      Matthew 10:36 And a man's foes shall be they of his own household.

Comment

Originally posted by James Hutchins View Post
        Son, for example, an Australian/Austrian confusion is not a slur. Calling a Godly Republican a Liebral is a slur however. If you think there has been recism on the forum, contact a pastor immediately as it will not be tolerated.
        Managing Racism - INSTABAN Feature
        I never said anything about Republicans or Liberals. But calling people Messicants, Sand-Nigras, Chinks, and Jigaboos is. I would kindly report this to a pastor but you and me both know that their is no one who will take the word of someone who's new here (Me) over the word of someone who has made 8,623 posts here (Ezekiel)

Comment

Originally posted by OldGreg View Post
          I still do not see what gives you the right to call other people racial slurs.
          First you should read the first post - it is "Informative" not a slur.

Next you should read THIS THREAD and understand that somewhere on God's Earth, there must be a record, otherwise confusion will reign.

Finally, You have forced yourself to become upset here. Learned whiteman's guilt from the self-loathing Liberal Left has clouded your mind. It is your mind that shows corruption.

Ti:1:15: Unto the pure all things are pure: but unto them that are defiled and unbelieving is nothing pure; but even their mind and conscience is defiled.

That is what The Lord says of you.

[...]I would kindly report this to a pastor but you and me both know that their is no one who will take the word of someone who's new here (Me) over the word of someone who has made 8,623 posts here (Ezekiel)
          I am the Pastor for Diversity and Tolerance, report it to me and I will give my judgment.
          sigpic

“We must reassert that the essence of Christianity is the love of obedience to God’s Laws and that how that complete obedience is used or implemented does not concern us.”

Author of such illuminating essays as,
          Map of the Known World; Periodic Table of Elements; The History of Linguistics; The Errors of Wicca; Dolphins and Evolution; The History of Landover (The Apology); Landover and the Civil War; 2000 Racial Slurs.

Comment

*Sigh* Never mind. I read the thing on racism and I can see that what this site considers racist is different from what I consider racist. So with that I admit defeat and I will leave you all in peace.

God Bless

Comment

*Sigh* Never mind. I read the thing on racism and I can see that what this site considers racist is different from what I consider racist. So with that I admit defeat and I will leave you all in peace.

God Bless
              We have been truly blessed by your presence. We wish you a pleasant journey through life with Jesus as your Guide. May you return to Landover when God's Wisdom has entered your wizened soul.
              sigpic

“We must reassert that the essence of Christianity is the love of obedience to God’s Laws and that how that complete obedience is used or implemented does not concern us.”

Map of the Known World; Periodic Table of Elements; The History of Linguistics; The Errors of Wicca; Dolphins and Evolution; The History of Landover (The Apology); Landover and the Civil War; 2000 Racial Slurs.

Comment

Dude, you put al qaeda on India, even though they come from afghanistan and pakistan. Great job otherwise though!

Comment

Here's another map for those of you who need some help understanding other parts of the world:
                  May you be a blessing to every life you touch.

Comment

Americans are stupid. The rest of the world is laughing at us because you think the world looks like this.

This is the kind of geography they teach in your Church schools?
                    Dog's are mans best friend .

Comment

Originally posted by Forest Spirit View Post
                      This is the kind of geography they teach in your Church schools?
                      I can't think of any vital information that is left out of that map. If you take an advanced course, you'll get more detailed study materials like those provided by Brother Nobar.
                      Sweet Lord Jesus,
                      I want to pray for those who persecute me, my Lord.
                      Please, treat their children as you treated those of Egypt, when they upset you! (Psalm 135:8-9)
                      Dash their little children against the stones for their fathers iniquity! (Psalm 137:8-9)
                      Hit them on the cheek, and smash out their teeth! (Psalm 3:7)
                      Make their death and descent into Hell swift and terrible! (Psalm 55:15)
                      Scatter their broken bodies over the streets of their evil cities, like Benghazi, Amsterdam, Tokyo and Mecca! (Psalm 110:6)
                      Praised be Your Glorious Name™.

Amen.

Comment

Great map but shouldn't mississipie be voodudes. Just curious

Comment

even is you don't like countries other than the USA,you should still be able to pinpoint the major nations on a map and know how the rest of the world looks like.
                          Its like food, you know propably hundreds of different ingredients and can approximately say where they are in the supermarket, still does not mean you have to buy all of them.

Comment

Originally posted by MarkHenry View Post
                            even is you don't like countries other than the USA,you should still be able to pinpoint the major nations on a map and know how the rest of the world looks like.
                            Why? Does knowing where Burkino-Fasso is helpwith your Salvation(tm)? No.
                            Its like food, you know propably hundreds of different ingredients and can approximately say where they are in the supermarket, still does not mean you have to buy all of them.
                            Is this some argument to say that we should buy other countries? I would prefer that they all believe in Jesus and then they will understand how important the USA is; it is God's Favorite Country.
                            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Ezekiel Bathfire View Post
                              Is this some argument to say that we should buy other countries? I would prefer that they all believe in Jesus and then they will understand how important the USA is; it is God's Favorite Country.
                              I agree with that, Brother! It doesn't matter if we know where their countries are, as long as they know where our country is! The only Americans who need to know geography are our Godly Soldiers.
                              Sweet Lord Jesus,
                              I want to pray for those who persecute me, my Lord.
                              Please, treat their children as you treated those of Egypt, when they upset you! (Psalm 135:8-9)
                              Dash their little children against the stones for their fathers iniquity! (Psalm 137:8-9)
                              Hit them on the cheek, and smash out their teeth! (Psalm 3:7)
                              Make their death and descent into Hell swift and terrible! (Psalm 55:15)
                              Scatter their broken bodies over the streets of their evil cities, like Benghazi, Amsterdam, Tokyo and Mecca! (Psalm 110:6)
                              Praised be Your Glorious Name™.

Amen.

Comment

Exactly, who was it who said, "War is God's way of teaching us geography."? True words!
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X