View Single Post
(#13)
Old
Forum Member
Forum Member

Divorcee Nuts for JESUS! Tell her once Jailed for JESUS Pro-Life

Baxter Gladwell III has bribed people to get these reputation points.Baxter Gladwell III has bribed people to get these reputation points.Baxter Gladwell III has bribed people to get these reputation points.Baxter Gladwell III has bribed people to get these reputation points.Baxter Gladwell III has bribed people to get these reputation points.Baxter Gladwell III has bribed people to get these reputation points.Baxter Gladwell III has bribed people to get these reputation points.Baxter Gladwell III has bribed people to get these reputation points.Baxter Gladwell III has bribed people to get these reputation points.Baxter Gladwell III has bribed people to get these reputation points.Baxter Gladwell III has bribed people to get these reputation points.
Default Re: Ellen Page comes out as gay - 02-15-2014, 08:09 PM

My heart is deeply troubled by this. This and EVERY OTHER fertile womb going to waste by disuse, spontaneously aborting PRECIOUS EGG-CHILDREN each month because the womb's custodian is too WANTON and GIVEN TO PERVERSION to settle down with an ELIGIBLE CHRISTIAN MAN and have beautiful, obedient CHRISTIAN CHILDREN.

Why do they IGNORE MY AFFECTIONS!? Why, when I was still married to THE WHORE, did my seed not quicken within her womb at least ONCE? Why are all unmarried women who are not whores becoming LESBEONS?

I know that has A PLAN. I know that though I walk through the VALLEY OF DARKNESS, He will make it all worthwhile in the end. THANK YOU LORD, FOR GIVING MY LONELINESS MEANING! I praise Your Name with HYMNS AND PSALMS!

Quote:
Originally Posted by THE WORD OF GOD
Ephesians 5:17-21
17 Wherefore be ye not unwise, but understanding what the will of the Lord is.
18 And be not drunk with wine, wherein is excess; but be filled with the Spirit;
19 speaking to yourselves in psalms and hymns and spiritual songs, singing and making melody in your heart to the Lord;
20 giving thanks always for all things unto God and the Father in the name of our Lord Jesus Christ;
21 submitting yourselves one to another in the fear of God.

LIFE BEGINS AT CONCEPTION (Psalm 139:13-16, Jeremiah 1:5, Job 31:15, Isaiah 49:5)
MARRIAGE = 1 MAN + 1 WOMAN (Ephesians 5:22-33)
NO FOOD FOR THOSE WHO DON"T WORK (2 Thessalonians 3:10-12)
PRACTICING HOMOS AND HOMO-ENABLERS ARE LIVING IN SIN (Romans 1:26-28, 32)
BUT JESUS WILL TAKE YOU BACK AND COVER YOU IN HIS BLOOD(1 Corinthians 6:9-11)