View Single Post
(#26)
Old
Unsaved trash

ChristianCaucasian is under investigation -- suspected to be Unsaved Trash.
Default Re: Needed: new 10% tax to fund Christianity. Also, conscription - 11-29-2013, 11:33 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mary Etheldreda View Post
Indeed. Can you imagine if all the public schools (designed by California's biggest fag Harvey Milk to support and forward the Gay Agenda) were dismantled, and mothers stayed home to educate their children instead? There would be no more unemployment since men could fill the jobs feminists currently steal from them, and mothers could learn from the Holy Bible how to teach their children the skills they need to become independent, productive Christian citizens. It would be a win-win situation for everyone.
It would be a win-win situation I've been advocating for years. It's brilliant that a lady such as yourself can understand this issue in between baking pies and caring for the young; but maybe that talks about how simple this issue is!

Public Schools are devoid of Christian Values™. Christianity itself is prohibited, but attendance is compulsory for those unblessed souls who can't afford a good Christian private school.

The school buildings themselves could be used as refuge centers (because of their sturdy construction) and given to local chapters of Baptist Churches to use as community centers where newly home schooled children could use them to hold their public events, such as sport competitions and bake sales.

And I will shake all nations, and the desire of all nations shall come, and I will fill this house with glory, saith the Lord of hosts