View Single Post
(#1418)
Old
Confirmed Enemy of God
BANNED from Landover -- Aeternal Damnation Assured

Location: Anchorage Alaska. Warm in the summer. Cold in the winter
Jimjams is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.Jimjams is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.Jimjams is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.Jimjams is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.Jimjams is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.Jimjams is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.Jimjams is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.Jimjams is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.
Default Re: My Little Pony - Satan's Newest Recruitment Vehicle - 09-16-2014, 12:48 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pastor Ezekiel View Post
Dear Godmocking Whore;

Thank you for taking the time out of your busy schedule of worshiping satan and spreading your legs for anyone with a dollar to post this hateful message. The Holy Bible tells us that we are actually Blessed by your persecution! Thanks for proving that we're right.

Enjoy hell. I know that Jesus and I can't wait to watch you burn in hell for all eternity. Oh, how we'll laugh at you as you scream in agony! Shout Glory!!

YIC,

--Pastor Ezekiel
How am I a prostitute? I have never waled the streets for money. I live with my fiance and only have sex with him.

Also we wiccans do not worship Satan we don't even believe in him