View Single Post
(#1038)
Old
Fourm Member
Forum Member

True Christian™ Heaven Bound True Christian Caucasian True Christian Homemaker True Christian Lady Christian Love 1st Year Bible College Real American™ The Lord’s Witness Wound Heaven Bound Cleanest Kitchen Best stoning bucket Mother of 2 boys or 5 girls Bronze Tither Best Pie One Year/1000 posts Friend of Jesus Flat Earth Most Obedient 2nd Year Bible College 3rd Year Bible College Mama Grizzly Persecuted The Al E. Pistle Award for Excellence in Rebuking Pro-Life Punched the most queers True Republican

BelieverInGod is under investigation -- suspected to be Unsaved Trash.BelieverInGod is under investigation -- suspected to be Unsaved Trash.
Default Re: 8 Reasons why GOD HATES DENMARK! - 06-07-2010, 06:10 AM

Oh no, bold font from someone who named himself after a movie about White Supremacists...... We better shut down the site right now!

Quote:
Originally Posted by american history X View Post
USA Was stolen from the natives

It's not as if they were doing anything with it. And we didn't 'steal it' we traded for it.

Quote:
There are still alot of racism in USA
And the rest of the world is a Disney movie come true is it?

Quote:
Saddam dident have any weapons of mass destruction
He had bleach, he had ammonia, he had the ability to make chlorine gas. Anyway, if they didn't have weapons, who keeps shooting our soldiers?

Quote:
The FBI did have the chance to kill Osama but dident (from 60 min)
So you believe everything you see on TV do you? Because I saw a movie once that said cats were trying to take over the world and dogs were our true saviours.

Quote:
Mcdonalds and burger king is american. In the United States obesity is estimated to cause an excess 111,909 to 365,000 death per year. The American are eating themself to death
You do realize there's McDonalds all over the world, don't you? Why isn't it killing French men? Anyway, sooner I die, the sooner I'll be in the loving arms of Jesus. Oh, and I'd rather die of a massive heart attack than wither away in some nursing home getting bed sores and not knowing who my children are.

Quote:
Denmark dont need a TV show like catching a predator. Since we dont have many cases with pedofiles but in that show you see "christians
Quote:
" and many more kinds og people getting busted in only a few hours
Denial is a wonderful thing.

Quote:
Serial Killers........ Whats to say the list from USA is so long to type here while in Denmark we have had 1. Dagmar Overbye: childcare provider who killed between nine and 25 children; sentenced to death in 1921. 1921 not in 89 years have we had a serial killer
Quote:
Crime Statistics

# 24 United States: 0.042802 per 1,000 people
# 53
Denmark: 0.0106775 per 1,000 people

:sarc asm:

I can still find more facts about USA that proves that USA most be the home of the DEVIL

You're comparing the statistics of the people caught, that just shows that the US police put more effort into catching criminals.

Quote:
May you Assholes burn in hell
This message brought to you by a liebral media parrot.

Drama queen