View Single Post
(#55)
Old
True Christian™ with a quiverful

Quiverful True Christian™ Heaven Bound Friend of Jesus Hatchet Child Rearing Award Touched by Jesus Cleanest Kitchen Best stoning bucket True Christian Beauty One Year/1000 posts In Love With Zeke True Heterosexual™ TC Bravery

Mother Of Seven will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Mother Of Seven will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Mother Of Seven will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Mother Of Seven will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Mother Of Seven will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Mother Of Seven will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Mother Of Seven will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Mother Of Seven will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Mother Of Seven will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Mother Of Seven will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Mother Of Seven will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!
Default Re: Got yourself raped & want an abortion? I PRAY YOU GET SUED!! - 06-18-2014, 01:34 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by DownOnMyKnees View Post
How did he choose.....
The definition of rape is against one's will.....
How is it ever against a slut's will?
If I were to go and lie down in the middle of a freeway, I would be asking to be hit and killed, would I not?
If I were to jump in a shark tank, I would be asking to be eaten, would I not?
If I were to dress like a whore, I would be asking for sex, would I not? We know that many so called rape victims claim it was against their will, but if they were dressed like a whore, it couldn't have been against their will, because they asked for it. They're just feminazis trying to victimise the poor men.

BTW, I have never done any of those things above.