View Single Post
(#11)
Old
True Christian™
Forum Member

TC Bravery Ex-Masturbator Christian Love Donald Trump 2016! Pancake Dinner Hands Off

Brother Larry has bribed people to get these reputation points.Brother Larry has bribed people to get these reputation points.Brother Larry has bribed people to get these reputation points.Brother Larry has bribed people to get these reputation points.Brother Larry has bribed people to get these reputation points.Brother Larry has bribed people to get these reputation points.Brother Larry has bribed people to get these reputation points.Brother Larry has bribed people to get these reputation points.Brother Larry has bribed people to get these reputation points.Brother Larry has bribed people to get these reputation points.Brother Larry has bribed people to get these reputation points.
Default Re: Pray for Our Lord to smite this British phone company - 11-13-2013, 06:13 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by unworthyofgrace View Post

Dear Heavenly Father,

I come before you, your humble and lowly servant, to beseech you to smite T-Mobile with a huge swarm of AIDS infested locusts to descend upon and devour their transmitting equipment. Their horrid act of blocking your favorite site from their filthy network surely warrants this Holy action.

I pray also, loving Father, that the diseased locusts force and worm their way into the mouths, noses, ears and various other orifices of the employees of this company and deliver unto them your virus to punish the wicked.

In Jesus' Holy Name,

Amen.
Dearest LORD,

We claim the promises of Thy word:

Psalms 105:34 He spake, and the locusts came: and catterpillers, and that without number
AND

Matthew 18:18 Uerily I say vnto you, Whatsoeuer ye shall binde on earth, shall bee bound in heauen: and whatsoeuer yee shall loose on earth, shall bee loosed in heauen.
I agree with the prayer of my brother and ask that Thou maketh the locusts really ugly ones; all scary and stuff. Maybe give them heads as unto Rosie O'Donnell; yea, even like unto Rosie, with voices of Yoko Ono. But suffer not these locusts to harm anyone that knoweth Thee or keepeth Thy Word in his heart. In HIS name, AMEN and AMEN