View Single Post
(#33)
Old
Forum Member
Forum Member

whiterules46 is under investigation -- suspected to be Unsaved Trash.
Default Re: Imagine slavery would be still legal... - 12-28-2016, 03:15 PM

"Without negroes lazing about on the streets there would be no crime at all. And with guaranteed employment for all minorities there would be no need for welfare or food stamps: an instant fix to the Obama deficit crisis. And it's all Biblically approved so I doubt there would be any real opposition to slavery." - A Follower \

Hello Follower...

good points made here in your description on so many benefits for bringing back slavery....
I can just imagine what heights this country would reach when all blacks can once again be enslaved, chained, whipped and the white men can benefit by giving their slaves good discipline, that would correspond to the rules of Godly practice....
I am not a True Christian Man (but am reading and learning well from the KJ, like so many fine, intelligent men in these forums are, but me being levels lower from where they stand, I would want the Christian Men to be able to obtain what they need and deserve.. by having that right to own black slaves once more, so the white race will regain all of the power that was lost since slavery abolishment.

James Bianco