View Single Post
(#99)
Old
True Christian™
True Christian™

Protected by JESUS Ready for the Rapture True Christian™ Persecuted TC Bravery Christian Love Real American™ Heaven Bound Ex-Masturbator True Christian Caucasian The Lord’s Witness Wound Friend of Jesus Prayer Warrior Touched by Jesus

Walter Van Slyke has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureWalter Van Slyke has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureWalter Van Slyke has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureWalter Van Slyke has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureWalter Van Slyke has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureWalter Van Slyke has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureWalter Van Slyke has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureWalter Van Slyke has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureWalter Van Slyke has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureWalter Van Slyke has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureWalter Van Slyke has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious Rapture
Default Re: The elephant in the room that nobody wants to talk about (Pastor Zeke's compensation package). - 07-27-2014, 02:33 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mother Of Seven View Post
Dear Brother Wally, I hope you don't have any Nigerian connections!
Certainly not when it comes to finance, Sister MOS, although I the guys I buy meat from on Sundays do hail from someplace in Africa. (They told me once but I wasn't really paying attention.)

I make sure all my assets are well protected by good American firms. I find that those with Caymen Island subsidiaries are the most helpful since I do love to vacation there.

Proverbs 27:15 A continual dropping in a very rainy day and a contentious woman are alike.