Thread: Today in Christ
View Single Post
(#62)
Old
Scientific Advisor
True Christian™

1st Year Bible College 2nd Year Bible College 3rd Year Bible College 4th Year Bible College Publisher's Choice True Christian™ Saved 1 Year Silver Tither True Heterosexual™ Ex-Gay True Scientist™ Heaven Bound Protected by JESUS Ex-Masturbator Super Soaker Baptism Award Ready for the Rapture True Christian Caucasian Friend of Jesus Tell her once True Republican Batman Shooting Survivor Loves a GODLY Chic-Fil-A Flat Earth Guns, Guts and GLORY! Prayer Warrior Trump of GOD True Christian Provider™ award Babysitter Stamp of Approval Alternative Facts Pastor Ezekiel Christian Love True Scientist™ Saved 10 Years

Location: Landover Baptist University for the Saved, Corridor 17C
Dr. Ernest C. Ville, D.C.S. will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Dr. Ernest C. Ville, D.C.S. will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Dr. Ernest C. Ville, D.C.S. will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Dr. Ernest C. Ville, D.C.S. will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Dr. Ernest C. Ville, D.C.S. will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Dr. Ernest C. Ville, D.C.S. will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Dr. Ernest C. Ville, D.C.S. will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Dr. Ernest C. Ville, D.C.S. will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Dr. Ernest C. Ville, D.C.S. will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Dr. Ernest C. Ville, D.C.S. will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Dr. Ernest C. Ville, D.C.S. will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!
Default Re: Today in Christ - 03-21-2007, 04:06 AM

In a continuing edition of Today in Christ, I present to you today's edition, for March 21.

On March 21, 1800, the Roman Catholic "Church", in its neverending orgy of homosexual dressing and over-sensationalized pomp, committed a fashion faux-pas that makes me just cringe. The previous Pope, Pope Pius VI (as if a pope could be pious ) had been forced from his "high chair" by, of all people, the French "troops" (and here I was thinking that the French "army" couldn't whup a puppy -- but then again, their adversary was a man in a dress!). This left the Catholics in quite a bind! They had no pope, so who was going to play "God on earth" for their converts! The French troops were so violent that they even smashed up all of the valuable assets that the Catholic church had, including jewels, precious metals, and, most importantly, the Crown for the pope! How unlike the French: a military victory and ruining something fancy, all in one day!

Anyways, the Catholics decided that they needed a new person to play God, so they ran to the nearest bath-house and took the nearest man who wasn't currently playing "hide the sausage" with the local boy scouts and decided to name him their new pope -- Heaven forbid that they actually have to answer to God Almighty for awhile! Now anybody worth a hill of beans in this world can tell you how the Catholics never do anything without snazzy dresses and other such sparkly things that put the gays to shame, and this was no exception. However, without their crown and gems -- they were stuck! My friends, the Catholic church had to resort to the lowest of the low. They stooped to a level that the most devious sodomite wouldn't even THINK of touching. They crowned their new "God on Earth" with a............ papier-mache Tiara

I hope this is worth as good a laugh for you as it was for me -- I know for a fact that no Catholic worth his beans would admit to such a travesty! The next time you run across a catholic molesting a little boy, ask where HIS papier mache tiara is

Trump 2020: "For Real This Time"