View Single Post
(#7)
Old
Scientific Advisor
True Christian™

1st Year Bible College 2nd Year Bible College 3rd Year Bible College 4th Year Bible College Publisher's Choice True Christian™ Saved 1 Year Silver Tither True Heterosexual™ Ex-Gay True Scientist™ Heaven Bound Protected by JESUS Ex-Masturbator Super Soaker Baptism Award Ready for the Rapture True Christian Caucasian Friend of Jesus Tell her once True Republican Batman Shooting Survivor Loves a GODLY Chic-Fil-A Flat Earth Guns, Guts and GLORY! Prayer Warrior Trump of GOD True Christian Provider™ award Babysitter Stamp of Approval Alternative Facts Pastor Ezekiel Christian Love True Scientist™ Saved 10 Years

Location: Landover Baptist University for the Saved, Corridor 17C
Dr. Ernest C. Ville, D.C.S. will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Dr. Ernest C. Ville, D.C.S. will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Dr. Ernest C. Ville, D.C.S. will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Dr. Ernest C. Ville, D.C.S. will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Dr. Ernest C. Ville, D.C.S. will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Dr. Ernest C. Ville, D.C.S. will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Dr. Ernest C. Ville, D.C.S. will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Dr. Ernest C. Ville, D.C.S. will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Dr. Ernest C. Ville, D.C.S. will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Dr. Ernest C. Ville, D.C.S. will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Dr. Ernest C. Ville, D.C.S. will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!
Default Re: Wash O'Hanley addressing concerns regarding pee-wee football - 09-24-2007, 05:09 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wash O'Hanley View Post
I must insist that blacks do not have the mental capability to play such a demanding position. Name one professional football team that has ever won the Super Bowl with a black quarterback. Not to mention that the average feral street negro is not fit for playing sports like the superior white man and that the abilities of the black man are performed far better by Caucasians.
Not that I disagree with this, but many years of running from the long, white arm of the law have given the blackies some very fast legs. Perhaps if you set up a sort of basic bargaining system, you could take advantage of this. For every touchdown the little black urchin catches, he gets a new hubcap for his parents' car? Or a pie for every interception?

Quote:
Thirdly I would like to say once and for all that I never tore the radio antenna off my car and used it to lash my starting quarterback during practice before a game and that the 50 parents and relatives that witnessed it were simply mistaking my coaching techniques as brutal punishment against a 9 year old.
A little encouragement never hurt anyone. We're not catholics here--we are a disciplined team with one goal in mind--winning! You can't have a disciplined team without just that--discipline. It's just logic.

Quote:
Lastly I would like to clear up any confusion about the so called bribing I did in the 4th quarter of the first game. I know that from the untrained spectator or coach of the other team's eye it may have looked like I gave the referee several bags of unmarked bills and that suddenly our team received 14 points and then was given the ball on a wild "snapping the ball" penalty by the other team on the opposing team's one yard line capped by a 1 yard TD run by me but this is all lies and hearsay.
I was there and it was certainly Divine Intervention. I think all the dirty Jews said the same thing when God went "Yoink" and hauled His Son back up to Heaven before they could (temporarily) kill Him again.

Trump 2020: "For Real This Time"