View Single Post
(#29)
Old
True Christian™
True Christian™

True Republican

Location: Pastor Deacon Fred Hall, Landover Christian University School of Law, Freehold, Iowa, God's Country
Ahimaaz Smith has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureAhimaaz Smith has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureAhimaaz Smith has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureAhimaaz Smith has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureAhimaaz Smith has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureAhimaaz Smith has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureAhimaaz Smith has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureAhimaaz Smith has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureAhimaaz Smith has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureAhimaaz Smith has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureAhimaaz Smith has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious Rapture
Default Re: A guide to the evolutionist conspiracy - 12-17-2007, 02:08 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ayerea View Post
No i didn't and i apologize.
I'm glad to see that you aren't as unreasonable as I first thought. You've got to understand, though, it's maddening for us to get this constant litany of "are you for real" posts simply because we believe that God's Word to us, as conveyed in the Bible and through the life, death, and resurrection of Christ, is real. Would that I had the patience of Christ!

It seems like we get singled out for disrespect in a way that persons of other faiths don't. I've read some Muslim web forums, and nobody seems to ask them, "Do you really think 72 virgins are waiting for you in Paradise?" Ditto with Buddhist boards, where nobody inquires, "If there's no God, then how exactly do we all get reincarnated?" Yet we, who take the time to explain our beliefs and back them up with chapter and verse in the Bible, have our sanity and honesty questioned constantly.

I suppose we simply need to accept that there's a lot of prejudice against Bible-believing Christians and leave it in God's hands. But that doesn't mean we have to like it.

Quote:
I am against people like you, because you hate and you destroy and you kill and you cause pain. All for a book.
We don't hate anyone. We are simply against people who chose Satan or their own egos over God, and who further try to impose their beliefs on everyone else.

We see this in teachers indoctrinating our children by presenting ridiculous hypotheses such as evilution as facts. Ask yourself this--if the scientists really believe that the geological evidence favors evilution over intelligent design, then why are they so afraid of having children learn about ID as one competing theory and letting the evidence fall where it may? All we're asking for is a fair hearing.

Another manifestation of secular humanists imposing their beliefs on everyone else is judges who make up "rights to privacy" in the US Constitution that the Founding Fathers never put there (trust me, I've read it many times for my Constitutional and Biblical Law class, and the word "privacy" does not appear in the Constitution, or, for that matter, in the Bible). Liberals take this to amazing heights of stupidity. As far as I'm concerned, your phony "privacy rights" pretty much come to a dead stop when they're going to let some crazed Middle Easterner holding a sharpened plastic spoon fly a jet into the Sunday School classes in the Landover Baptist Church Prayer Tower.

As for why we do it, it's not for a book. A book is just printed pieces of paper in a fancy leather cover. The Word of God, however, is so much more than words printed on a page. See John 1:1: In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God. We believe what we believe for the sake of the Word of God that is Christ Jesus, who suffered and died on the cross for the remission of our sins, and for our immortal souls.

Quote:
your beliefs have the right to exist, but they do not have the right to harm people.
Whom have we harmed? Please give me their names, and I will mention them in my prayers. Lots of peope say we're hurtful, yet none of them has ever been able to give us a single name. I'm hoping that maybe there's more substance to your argument than that.

Pour out thy fury upon the heathen that know thee not, and upon the families that call not on thy name.... Jeremiah 10:25