View Single Post
(#6)
Old
Outdoorsman, Hunter, Fisherman, Husband, True Christian™
True Christian™

True Christian™ Heaven Bound True Christian Caucasian Ex-Masturbator Ready for the Rapture Bronze Tither TC Bravery Real American™ True Christian Provider™ award Punched the most queers Friend of Jesus 2010 Witch Hunt Award Tell her once One Year/1000 posts

Seth Campbell has bribed people to get these reputation points.Seth Campbell has bribed people to get these reputation points.Seth Campbell has bribed people to get these reputation points.Seth Campbell has bribed people to get these reputation points.Seth Campbell has bribed people to get these reputation points.Seth Campbell has bribed people to get these reputation points.Seth Campbell has bribed people to get these reputation points.Seth Campbell has bribed people to get these reputation points.Seth Campbell has bribed people to get these reputation points.Seth Campbell has bribed people to get these reputation points.Seth Campbell has bribed people to get these reputation points.
Default Re: My Little Pony - Satan's Newest Recruitment Vehicle - 11-14-2011, 10:29 PM

Oh Lord Jesus SAVE US!

I was concerned about keeping this kind of thing away from our daughter. I had to throw away about 3/4 of the gifts sent to her because they were inappropriate. But now you're telling me that they're trying to push this crap on our boys as well?

When will Satan's deception ever stop! Personally I blame the Chinese. You know that with their stupid laws they're only allowed one child so it's something like 80% of babies born are boys. Well since they don't want their boys bumpoking each other, they develop this poke-a-man crap (just look at the word, it's not like they're trying to hide anything) so that all of the boys over here turn gay. Then the girls over here will have no other choice than to enter into a unholy situation with some slant.

Absolutely disgusting.

PROOF: Atheists are too stupid to understand the Bible!

Proverbs 13:24(KJV): "He that spareth his rod hateth his son: but he that loveth him chasteneth him betimes."

Galatians 4:16 Am I therefore become your enemy, because I tell you the truth?