View Single Post
(#29)
Old
Forum Member
Forum Member

Heaven Bound Protected by JESUS True Christian Caucasian

wait_what has bribed people to get these reputation points.wait_what has bribed people to get these reputation points.wait_what has bribed people to get these reputation points.wait_what has bribed people to get these reputation points.wait_what has bribed people to get these reputation points.wait_what has bribed people to get these reputation points.wait_what has bribed people to get these reputation points.wait_what has bribed people to get these reputation points.wait_what has bribed people to get these reputation points.wait_what has bribed people to get these reputation points.wait_what has bribed people to get these reputation points.
Default Re: evolutionists get owneds again! - 04-29-2011, 05:43 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Twiggy View Post
No I didn't..
Apart from the mistake between ancestors and descendants, but I corrected myself afterwards
Yes, you did. You are going to lie to us now? Really? There was discussion about needing to lift your arms to climb and everything. You tried to defend large deltoids being necessary to climbing.

And still, your version of evolution does not fit with Darwin's model nor modern "understanding" at all. I suggest after reading your Bible re-taking your Intro to Biology classes and paying attention this time.

The best way to turn a dishwasher into a snowblower. . . . .
Give her a shovel.
Proverbs 5:19 A husband's commandment! And wives must comply.
19Let her be as the loving hind and pleasant roe; let her breasts satisfy thee at all times; and be thou ravished always with her love.