View Single Post
(#8)
Old
Unsaved trash, suspected nancyboy
Under Investigation

teenaged mocker is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.teenaged mocker is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.teenaged mocker is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.
Default Re: JESUS IN DREAM: How to Solve BP Oil Spill Crisis - 07-04-2010, 02:28 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by HTannor View Post
I am very sorry to sound this note of discord, Brothers, but I, for one, do NOT believe there has been an oil spill in the Gulf.

First allow me to add this map:

As you will note by the "X" denoting the location of Freehold and the accompanying arrows, we here in Freehold are directly connected to the Gulf of Mexico.

In order to prove to myself whether or not this "oil spill" story is valid, I went to the Des Moines River yesterday, looked carefully over its freeflowing waters and could not see any evidence of oil in the water!

I then crawled down the river bank and thorougly searched the area for tar balls or oil-covered birds. There was nothing! No tar balls! No oil-soaked wildlife! Nothing!

Brothers, I submit there is no oil spill in the Gulf. This is all a hoax perpetrated by that darkie in the White House!

With all this proof I have offered I am sure you now realize the truth!!
A very interesting theory, however I have some criticisms.

1. Why would President Obama do something like that?

2. If what you are saying is true, where would he get the resources for such a project? The oil spill is huge news across the globe. Obama would need the co-operation of every government in the world, plus BP oil. Obama, and America, simply aren't that powerful.

3. New Orleans and the mouth of the Mississippi are both incredibly sheltered from the Gulf of Mexico and the oil spill. Further, St Louis is up to 700 miles away from New Orleans, and you've indicated that your township is even further north along the Mississippi. That's a LONG distance for oil to travel.

3a. Rivers and streams flow out to sea. Generally, rivers are created due to meltwater washing down mountains and out to sea. Even assuming the oil reaches the mouth of the Mississippi, it would have to fight the current to go any further.