View Single Post
(#41)
Old
Unsaved trash
Under Investigation

Buckley is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.
Default Re: WARNING: World of Warcraft Game Causes Demon Possession! - 07-19-2009, 11:33 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rev. Jim Osborne View Post
You are trying to back-pedal. You know what you said. Allow me to quote it for you.

It is obvious you have a distorted view of Jesus. You seem to think that Jesus only talked like a nice guy. If you actually read the Bible you would see that Jesus can be quite the opposite.

So it is you that has the broken processor, not me.
Not so. Again, I NEVER said Jesus ONLY spoke as a cheery fellow, but I said he did. I have read the Bible, I've gone to Church all my life. I don't know if your view of him is as a jerk who only yelled at and insulted people, and if it is, I sure feel sorry for you (though I assume that it is not.) I just said that when people asked him questions, nice innocent questions when they were trying to learn more, they were not bombarded with "OMG! GO READ THE SCRIPTURES!" (Yes, I know, a bit of hyperbole there.) Instead, he told them what they needed to know. And I don't recall him ever calling people 'tards or fags. Because that would deter people from following him, and that's not what we're supposed to do.