X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: PROOF God is REAL!

Originally posted by Scorch View Post
    Thankfully, reasonable people can see that the said example of god's law is utter BS.
    Hello Scorch.

If you do not like the laws in Western countries you should move to Yemen you can do anything you like there I hope you are small arms qualified.

Thank you.

Rusty
    Psalms 116:6 The LORD preserveth the simple: I was brought low, and he helped me.

Comment

Originally posted by Russell Holbeck View Post
      Hello Scorch.

If you do not like the laws in Western countries you should move to Yemen you can do anything you like there I hope you are small arms qualified.

Thank you.

Rusty
      Uhhh .... riiiight.
      Are you talking to me, or am I missing something, since I have no idea what you're talking about.

Comment

Uhhh .... riiiight.
        Are you talking to me, or am I missing something, since I have no idea what you're talking about.
        Hello Scorch.

You seem to not like laws based on the moral code as laid out in the King James Version Bible and so I am giving you suggestions to avoid them I am only trying to help please do not be angry with me.

Thank you.

Rusty
        Psalms 116:6 The LORD preserveth the simple: I was brought low, and he helped me.

Comment

Riiiiiight, and religion has nothing, whatsoever to do with the problems we face today.
          Besides, considering that atheists are often in minority, especially in the US, I am impressed by our ability to influence the world (assuming we go by your words).
          It just takes one atheist, Charkes Darwin for example, to undo all the progress made over centuries.

If you listen to liberal propaganda you will hear all about anthropogenic global warming. There is just so much wrong with that but notice the word anthropogenic? That means man-made. No doubt leftie propaganda outlets such as NPR will provide more details for you but the point is that by the secularist standards of false science—the standard you promote—these problems are caused by humans not by God.

So no, religion has nothing whatsoever to do with the problems you and your ilk claim we face today, indeed if sound Biblical doctrine had been adhered to the data you misinterpret would not even exist.

Comment

Originally posted by MitzaLizalor View Post
            It just takes one atheist, Charkes Darwin for example, to undo all the progress made over centuries.

If you listen to liberal propaganda you will hear all about anthropogenic global warming. There is just so much wrong with that but notice the word anthropogenic? That means man-made. No doubt leftie propaganda outlets such as NPR will provide more details for you but the point is that by the secularist standards of false science—the standard you promote—these problems are caused by humans not by God.

So no, religion has nothing whatsoever to do with the problems you and your ilk claim we face today, indeed if sound Biblical doctrine had been adhered to the data you misinterpret would not even exist.
            Yeah, if we followed the bible, we would still be living in mud huts, worshiping an angry, jealous desert god who doesn't like it when people as questions.

It is because of science that you, people, are free to spout your propaganda and bronze age superstition. And though I am a very tolerant guy, I find it more than upsetting when I hear religious people like you, enjoying all the fruits science has given you (internet, medicine, electricity, the infrastructure which forms the foundation of civilization), yet still work against it.
            You promote your outdated thinking and scream at others who seek answers to questions you do not like. You take all the benefits the science has given us, and in return, you do your best to undermine it.

To me, that is the definition of evil. Your hypocrisy is so childish it's not even funny.

Comment

Yeah, if we followed the bible, we would still be living in mud huts, worshiping an angry, jealous desert god who doesn't like it when people as questions.
              Actually we DO follow the Holy Bible, every word of it, and we are Blessed by Jesus as a result. I live on an estate in Freehold. It has 8 bedrooms and 12 bathrooms, an indoor olympic-sized pool, and a vast network of "rec rooms" in the basement. All provided by God. Praise His name!

2 Samuel 22:21
              The LORD rewarded me according to my righteousness: according to the cleanness of my hands hath he recompensed me.

You could be similarly Blessed if you would open your heart and ask Jesus to come in.
              Who Will Jesus Damn?

Here is a partial list from just a few scripture verses:

Hypocrites (Matthew 24:51), The Unforgiving (Mark 11:26), Homosexuals (Romans 1:26, 27), Fornicators (Romans 1:29), The Wicked (Romans 1:29), The Covetous (Romans 1:29), The Malicious (Romans 1:29), The Envious (Romans 1:29), Murderers (Romans 1:29), The Deceitful (Romans 1:29), Backbiters (Romans 1:30), Haters of God (Romans 1:30), The Despiteful (Romans 1:30), The Proud (Romans 1:30), Boasters (Romans 1:30), Inventors of evil (Romans 1:30), Disobedient to parents (Romans 1:30), Covenant breakers (Romans 1:31), The Unmerciful (Romans 1:31), The Implacable (Romans 1:31), The Unrighteous (1Corinthians 6:9), Idolaters (1Corinthians 6:9), Adulterers (1Corinthians 6:9), The Effeminate (1Corinthians 6:9), Thieves (1Corinthians 6:10), Drunkards (1Corinthians 6:10), Reviler (1Corinthians 6:10), Extortioners (1Corinthians 6:10), The Fearful (Revelation 21:8), The Unbelieving (Revelation 21:8), The Abominable (Revelation 21:8), Whoremongers (Revelation 21:8), Sorcerers (Revelation 21:8), All Liars (Revelation 21:8)

Need Pastoral Advice? Contact me privately at PastorEzekiel@landoverbaptist.net TODAY!!

Comment

The true foundation of civilization is adherence to God's laws.

You can talk fast all you want and throw out false statement after lie after blasphemy, but you can never alter the truth.

Also, you talk like a Jesuit, African. Are you a victim of one of their schools? I know you are not one yourself, because they always claim to be Christians.
                God judgeth the righteous, And God is angry with the wicked every day- Psalm 7:11

Comment

Originally posted by Alvin Moss View Post
                  The true foundation of civilization is adherence to God's laws.
                  Thank you for that reassurance Mr Moss. Someone was going on about the internet and I've searched The Scriptures but can't find any prohibition involving magnets and wire. And they did have metals technology:
                  Genesis 4:22 And Zillah, she also bare Tubalcain, an instructer of every artificer in brass and iron: and the sister of Tubalcain was Naamah. KJV

Comment

Scientific PROOF of God found!

The Language in the “Junk DNA”, the DNA that scientists had for years discarded as useless, was indistinguishable from ancient Aramaic. Even more amazingly, as linguists started to translate the code within the human genome, they found that parts of the script it contained were at times remarkably close in composition to verse found in the bible. And at times contained direct biblical quotes.

On the human gene PYGB, Phosporomylase Glycogen, a non-coding transposon, holds a linguistic sequence that translates as “At first break of day, God formed sky and land.” This bears a stunning similarity to Gen 1:1 “In the beginning, God created the heavens and the earth.” Gene Bmp3 has a Retrotransposon sequence which translates to the well-known 1 Cor 6:19 “Do you not know that your body is a temple of the Holy Spirit, who is in you, whom you have received from God? You are not your own.” This is repeated over and over throughout the entire sequence of human DNA: embedded equivalent genetic code of ancient Aramaic that seems to translate as the word of god to his people.
                    Hello, my name is Mary. I hope to fellowship with you! That is, unless you don't listen to church authority (Deuteronomy 17:12); are a witch (Exodus 22:17); are a homosexual (Leviticus 20:13; Romans 1:24-32); or fortuneteller (Leviticus 20:27) or a snotty kid who hits their dad (Exodus 21:15); or curses their parents (Proverbs 20:20; Leviticus 20:9); an adulterer (Leviticus 20:10); a non-Christian (Exodus 22:19; Deuteronomy 13:7-12; Deuteronomy 17:2-5;Romans 1:24-32); an atheist (2 Chronicles 15:12-13); or false prophet (Zechariah 13:3); from the town of one who worships another, false god (Deuteronomy 13:13-19); were a non-virgin bride (Deuteronomy 22:20-21); or blasphemer (Leviticus 24:10-16), as God calls for your execution and will no doubt send you to Hell, and I have no interest developing a friendship with the Spiritually Walking Dead.

Comment

God is Very very Real.
                      Hosea 9:14 Give them, O LORD: what wilt thou give? give them a miscarrying womb and dry breasts.

Comment

Originally posted by Cosmic View Post
                        God is Very very Real.
                        Thanks for providing an assertion when people are looking for proof.

Click on the highlighted words to learn the difference.

Comment

If god is real, why does he keep making all these fags? we have a black president, mooslims running the world and fags teaching our kids. He best come soon to prove something!

Comment

Originally posted by queerhaterrr View Post
                            If god is real, why does he keep making all these fags? we have a black president, mooslims running the world and fags teaching our kids. He best come soon to prove something!
                            yeah, I agree, we need to go out and beat every queer and all them damn mooslums. They're just cows blowing up their own poelple. Our lord is gona [INDECENT IMAGERY REMOVED BY MODERATOR] and wipe this world of the bovine, allah [I DON'T EVEN KNOW WHAT THIS WORD WAS SUPPOSED TO BE], terrorizers.
                            Last edited by Mary Etheldreda; 09-25-2014, 07:49 PM. Reason: This is a family friendly site - let's keep it clean!

Comment

Because God gives us all a choice, we have free will. We can choose to be good or we can choose to be evil, so obviously evil has to exist where free will exists. Of course God will do some spring cleaning every now and then, He sends plagues to the negroe heathens in Africa, He sends war and discord to the muslims, all that is happening right now, and undoubtedly all the evildoers will get their comeuppance soon, whenever it pleases God.
                              Numbers 14:36-37
                              36 And the men, which Moses sent to search the land, who returned, and made all the congregation to murmur against him, by bringing up a slander upon the land,
                              37 Even those men that did bring up the evil report upon the land, died by the plague before the LORD.

Also the Bible tells us that the temptations we feel to commit evil acts are to test us. They come from our inner desires, but God makes sure the temptations are never so strong we cannot overcome them, so if anyone chooses to be evil (gay/jealous/muslim/etc) that is proof that that person doesn't want to be good.
                              1 Corinthians 10:13
                              13 There hath no temptation taken you but such as is common to man: but God is faithful, who will not suffer you to be tempted above that ye are able; but will with the temptation also make a way to escape, that ye may be able to bear it.
                              James 1:13-15
                              13 Let no man say when he is tempted, I am tempted of God: for God cannot be tempted with evil, neither tempteth he any man:
                              14 But every man is tempted, when he is drawn away of his own lust, and enticed.
                              15 Then when lust hath conceived, it bringeth forth sin: and sin, when it is finished, bringeth forth death.
                              Leviticus 26:15-16
                              And if ye shall despise my statutes, or if your soul abhor my judgments, so that ye will not do all my commandments, but that ye break my covenant: I also will do this unto you; I will even appoint over you terror, consumption, and the burning ague, that shall consume the eyes, and cause sorrow of heart: and ye shall sow your seed in vain, for your enemies shall eat it.

Comment

Originally posted by God_Child View Post
                                yeah, I agree, we need to go out and beat every queer and all them damn mooslums. They're just cows blowing up their own poelple. Our lord is gona [INDECENT IMAGERY REMOVED BY MODERATOR] and wipe this world of the bovine, allah [I DON'T EVEN KNOW WHAT THIS WORD WAS SUPPOSED TO BE], terrorizers.
                                Please make a thread of your own in the "Introductions" section of the forum, so that we can properly greet you. Tell us about yourself, your church, and how you came to find Jesus.

And if you're here to flame us, better take a look at THIS before making an even bigger ass out of yourself.

I will pray that the Holy Spirit enter you and chase the demons out of your rectum and let Jesus fill you with His Grace. If you use your God-given free will to reject Christ and His temporary death on the cross for my sins, then you are sending yourself to hellfire.
                                Who Will Jesus Damn?

Here is a partial list from just a few scripture verses:

Hypocrites (Matthew 24:51), The Unforgiving (Mark 11:26), Homosexuals (Romans 1:26, 27), Fornicators (Romans 1:29), The Wicked (Romans 1:29), The Covetous (Romans 1:29), The Malicious (Romans 1:29), The Envious (Romans 1:29), Murderers (Romans 1:29), The Deceitful (Romans 1:29), Backbiters (Romans 1:30), Haters of God (Romans 1:30), The Despiteful (Romans 1:30), The Proud (Romans 1:30), Boasters (Romans 1:30), Inventors of evil (Romans 1:30), Disobedient to parents (Romans 1:30), Covenant breakers (Romans 1:31), The Unmerciful (Romans 1:31), The Implacable (Romans 1:31), The Unrighteous (1Corinthians 6:9), Idolaters (1Corinthians 6:9), Adulterers (1Corinthians 6:9), The Effeminate (1Corinthians 6:9), Thieves (1Corinthians 6:10), Drunkards (1Corinthians 6:10), Reviler (1Corinthians 6:10), Extortioners (1Corinthians 6:10), The Fearful (Revelation 21:8), The Unbelieving (Revelation 21:8), The Abominable (Revelation 21:8), Whoremongers (Revelation 21:8), Sorcerers (Revelation 21:8), All Liars (Revelation 21:8)

Need Pastoral Advice? Contact me privately at PastorEzekiel@landoverbaptist.net TODAY!!

Comment

Working...
                                X