View Single Post
(#43)
Old
True Christian™ Theologian
Forum Member

SalvationSeeker has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureSalvationSeeker has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureSalvationSeeker has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureSalvationSeeker has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureSalvationSeeker has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureSalvationSeeker has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureSalvationSeeker has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureSalvationSeeker has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureSalvationSeeker has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureSalvationSeeker has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureSalvationSeeker has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious Rapture
Default Re: What Christians believe about Abortion - 11-26-2007, 12:59 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Seeker View Post
Well my bad because I have been taught a couple of different things.
Incorrect things, that is..
Forget all that nonsense. Here at Landover Baptist, we will teach you the TRUTH, straight from the Word of God, the KJV1611 Bible.

Quote:
One is that the age of accountabilty that is really not even in the bible, so to say. All children are innocent because they don't understand sin yet. So they get a 'free' ticket if they die before hand.
Show me a verse that says lack of understanding is an excuse and an allowance to sin.

Quote:
Even though they are born in sin, thanks to Adam.
No. Thanks to Eve!
Read 1 Timothy 2:14

Quote:
Another one is babtism but that has been debunked since we know the thief on the cross made it by the hair on his chiny chin chin..
No.
The thief on the cross was forgiven by Jesus personally.
God changes His laws or makes exceptions to them as He pleases.
So the lesson is that: Unless God comes and says so Himself, baptism IS necessary.

Quote:
So by your theory( I mean the word) are you saying that all children/babies are going to hell aborted or not because they are not able to understand Jesus at their time of death and life and they are SOL for living at that time?
A child CAN understand Jesus, and accept Him, and actually make excellent believers. Jesus says so Himself. (Luke 18:16)
A BABY may not be able to understand and accept Jesus, but that's no excuse.

Quote:
Reminds me of a ton of OT people.

Sweet.
The OT people who were Saved, would have accepted Jesus Christ and is thus considered Saved after Jesus earthly ministry came too.
They actually HAD accepted Jesus already, even though He hadn't physically appeared to them.
But most OT people weren't Saved at all however, and that's part of the reason Jesus came.

Jesus answered them, and said, My doctrine is not mine, but his that sent me.
If any man will do his will, he shall know of the doctrine, whether it be of God, or whether I speak of myself.
John 7:16-17

Jesus said unto them, If God were your Father, ye would love me:
For I proceeded forth and came from God; neither came I of myself, but he sent me.
John 8:42

If thou be wise, thou shalt be wise for thyself: But if thou scornest, thou alone shalt bear it.
A foolish woman is clamorous: She is simple, and knoweth nothing.
Proverbs 9:12-13