X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Is Touching Yourself Worth an Eternity in HELL?

Originally posted by Paul999 View Post
    Can someone help me ? I have a question about some bible scriptures.

[/B]My questions are:
    1. These verses mean, if I die while I'm in lustful thoughts, I go to Hell ? Because it is same as adultery.
    Yes.

2. If I had lustful thought in the past, is there any way to avoid the Hell ?
    Repent.
    Who Will Jesus Damn?

Here is a partial list from just a few scripture verses:

Hypocrites (Matthew 24:51), The Unforgiving (Mark 11:26), Homosexuals (Romans 1:26, 27), Fornicators (Romans 1:29), The Wicked (Romans 1:29), The Covetous (Romans 1:29), The Malicious (Romans 1:29), The Envious (Romans 1:29), Murderers (Romans 1:29), The Deceitful (Romans 1:29), Backbiters (Romans 1:30), Haters of God (Romans 1:30), The Despiteful (Romans 1:30), The Proud (Romans 1:30), Boasters (Romans 1:30), Inventors of evil (Romans 1:30), Disobedient to parents (Romans 1:30), Covenant breakers (Romans 1:31), The Unmerciful (Romans 1:31), The Implacable (Romans 1:31), The Unrighteous (1Corinthians 6:9), Idolaters (1Corinthians 6:9), Adulterers (1Corinthians 6:9), The Effeminate (1Corinthians 6:9), Thieves (1Corinthians 6:10), Drunkards (1Corinthians 6:10), Reviler (1Corinthians 6:10), Extortioners (1Corinthians 6:10), The Fearful (Revelation 21:8), The Unbelieving (Revelation 21:8), The Abominable (Revelation 21:8), Whoremongers (Revelation 21:8), Sorcerers (Revelation 21:8), All Liars (Revelation 21:8)

Need Pastoral Advice? Contact me privately at PastorEzekiel@landoverbaptist.net TODAY!!

Comment

I need a wife immediatly.

" I say therefore to the unmarried and widows, It is good for them if they abide even as I.
      But if they cannot contain, let them marry: for it is better to marry than to burn. " (1stCor 7,8-9)

I would do anything if I can get marry from your church.
      What should I do ?
      Romans 13:1 Let every soul be subject unto the higher powers. For there is no power but of God: the powers that be are ordained of God.
      13:2 Whosoever therefore resisteth the power, resisteth the ordinance of God: and they that resist shall receive to themselves damnation.

Comment

I need a wife immediatly.

" I say therefore to the unmarried and widows, It is good for them if they abide even as I.
        But if they cannot contain, let them marry: for it is better to marry than to burn. " (1stCor 7,8-9)

I would do anything if I can get marry from your church.
        What should I do ?
        No True Christian(tm) father would sell their daughter to you, gypsy! Better take a different path.

Matthew 19:12 For there are some eunuchs, which were so born from their mother's womb: and there are some eunuchs, which were made eunuchs of men: and there be eunuchs, which have made themselves eunuchs for the kingdom of heaven's sake. He that is able to receive it, let him receive it.
        Who Will Jesus Damn?

Hypocrites (Matthew 24:51), The Unforgiving (Mark 11:26), Homosexuals (Romans 1:26, 27), Fornicators (Romans 1:29), The Wicked (Romans 1:29), The Covetous (Romans 1:29), The Malicious (Romans 1:29), The Envious (Romans 1:29), Murderers (Romans 1:29), The Deceitful (Romans 1:29), Backbiters (Romans 1:30), Haters of God (Romans 1:30), The Despiteful (Romans 1:30), The Proud (Romans 1:30), Boasters (Romans 1:30), Inventors of evil (Romans 1:30), Disobedient to parents (Romans 1:30), Covenant breakers (Romans 1:31), The Unmerciful (Romans 1:31), The Implacable (Romans 1:31), The Unrighteous (1Corinthians 6:9), Idolaters (1Corinthians 6:9), Adulterers (1Corinthians 6:9), The Effeminate (1Corinthians 6:9), Thieves (1Corinthians 6:10), Drunkards (1Corinthians 6:10), Reviler (1Corinthians 6:10), Extortioners (1Corinthians 6:10), The Fearful (Revelation 21:8), The Unbelieving (Revelation 21:8), The Abominable (Revelation 21:8), Whoremongers (Revelation 21:8), Sorcerers (Revelation 21:8), All Liars (Revelation 21:8)

Need Pastoral Advice? Contact me privately at PastorEzekiel@landoverbaptist.net TODAY!!

Comment

Originally posted by Pastor Ezekiel View Post
          No True Christian™ father would sell their daughter to you, gypsy! Better take a different path.
          Nem vagyok cigány, maga bunkó.
          Tanuljon meg egy kis tiszteletet.
          Komolyan mondom a maga fajták miatt szidják sokan Istent.
          Romans 13:1 Let every soul be subject unto the higher powers. For there is no power but of God: the powers that be are ordained of God.
          13:2 Whosoever therefore resisteth the power, resisteth the ordinance of God: and they that resist shall receive to themselves damnation.

Comment

You shouldn't let your cat run across your keyboard.
            Only 2 in all of history have died for freedom all over the world... Jesus Christ and the American soldier.

Comment

Of course you're a gypsy, you retard: you're even SPEAKING gypsy.

Yours in Christ,

Z. Smyth
              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Zechariah Smyth View Post
                Of course you're a gypsy, you retard: you're even SPEAKING gypsy.

Yours in Christ,

Z. Smyth
                Nem vagyok cigány!
                Ha nem tudsz rendesen beszélni, akkor maradj csöndben!

This is nice hungarian language. Use dictionary

Comment

Nem vagyok cigány!
                  Ha nem tudsz rendesen beszélni, akkor maradj csöndben!...
                  Trasnslation from Gypsy Hungarian, courtesy of Google:

"I am not a gypsy!
                  If you are unable to speak, you be quiet!"

Uh, it'd be hard to do otherwise.

Comment

Nem vagyok cigány!
                    Ha nem tudsz rendesen beszélni, akkor maradj csöndben!

This is
                    nice hungarian language. Use dictionary
                    Please do not waste God's Holy Bandwidth with oxymorons, gypsy.

Yours in Christ,

Z. Smyth
                    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Didymus Much View Post
                      Trasnslation from Gypsy Hungarian, courtesy of Google:

"I am not a gypsy!
                      If you are unable to speak, you be quiet!"

Uh, it'd be hard to do otherwise.
                      You forgot to translate the word " rendesen ".

And. HEY. I got infraction 50 points: " Reason: Spewing Voodoo Gibberish On God's Forum"

Do you have brain ?? I said, this is Hungarian language. The most beautiful language in the world.

Ezt tolmácsoljátok le:
                      Néha olyan sötétek tudtok lenni, mint egy kupac virágföld
                      Ne is haragudjatok, de ez az igazság.
                      Ugyanakkor szomorú is vagyok miattatok, mert néhány hitetlen ember azt hiheti rólatok, hogy ti keresztények vagytok, és emiatt rossz kép alakul ki bennük Istenről.
                      Szégyent hoztok az egész újjászületett Egyházra.

Csak annyit kérek tőletek, próbáljatok kicsit elcsendesedni, és gondoljátok át a hitéleteteket. Mert így ebben az állapotban csak sajnálni tudlak titeket.

Comment

You forgot to translate the word " rendesen "...
                        Blame Google, not me.

If you don't speak English here, you risk being even more misunderstood because those of us not fluent in Gypsy have to rely on automatic translators.

Comment

This is a very powerful prayer against Witchcraft. This prayer can shut down witches and satanists forever. Being that this prayer basically shuts down the senders of the hexes and vexes by returning their evil to them sevenfold. I hurl it at you NOW in Christ's name!!

Father,
                          In the name of Jesus Christ of Nazareth, I plead the precious uncorruptable blood of Jesus over myself and my church and everything that belongs to us. I ask for giant warrior Angels to be loosed from Heaven to surround and protect us. As your war club and weapons of war I break down, undamn, and blow up all walls of protection around all witches, warlocks, wizards, satanists, and the like, and I break the power of all curses, hexes, vexes, spells, charms, fetishes, physic prayers, physic thought, all witchcraft, sorcery, magic, voodoo, all mind control, jinxes, potions, bewitchments, death, destruction, sickness, pain, torment, physic power, physic warfare, prayer chains, and everything else being sent my way or my family members way, and I return it and the demons to the senders right now!, SEVENFOLD, and I BIND it to them by the Blood of Jesus!

Father, I pray that these lost souls will find the light of your son Jesus.. Their own snares and traps have been set against themselves.. In the name of Jesus Christ of Nazareth I now loose them from all mindcontrol of satan!.. Father I also ask that you Bind the Holy Spirit to there hearts as a guide to your son Jesus.. So they may be set free from the bondages of satan.

In Jesus name I pray..
                          Amen
                          Who Will Jesus Damn?

Comment

Originally posted by Pastor Ezekiel View Post
                            No True Christian™ father would sell their daughter to you, gypsy! Better take a different path.
                            Dear Pastor Ezekiel

Are you sure, the Eunuch life is my way ?
                            Do you think I am able to live without wife and children ?
                            Marriage is really forbidden to me ?

Comment

Originally posted by Paul the gypsy scum View Post
                              ...I said, this is Hungarian language. The most beautiful language in the world.

Ezt tolmácsoljátok le:
                              Néha olyan sötétek tudtok lenni, mint egy kupac virágföld
                              Ne is haragudjatok, de ez az igazság.
                              Ugyanakkor szomorú is vagyok miattatok, mert néhány hitetlen ember azt hiheti rólatok, hogy ti keresztények vagytok, és emiatt rossz kép alakul ki bennük Istenről.
                              Szégyent hoztok az egész újjászületett Egyházra.
                              Ignorant, do you know what the most beautiful language really is? The divine KJV.1611 version of English, hands down! Your gypsy crap sounds like a bunch of colonic demons prattling thru someone’s backdoor.

Cut down the goulash!

YiC

Dan U. Holier
                              Ask not what your Lord can do for you. Ask what you can do for your Lord.

... your choice entirely (Matthew 12:30)

Comment

Pls, sorry for repeating myself, but I'm not sure that Pastor Ezekiel read my post above.

Quote:
                                Originally Posted by Pastor Ezekiel

Dear Pastor Ezekiel

Are you sure, the Eunuch life is my way ?
                                Do you think I am able to live without wife and children ?
                                Marriage is really forbidden to me ?

Comment

Working...
                                X