X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Women's Brains? - POLL

In every day parlance Brain = intelligence. This is a metaphorical use of the term. It is like using the term heart to indicate courage or "big-hearted" to mean "kind". Such metaphorical uses of a term do not contradict creation science.

If we are going to pick holes in every metaphorical use of a term, nearly every conversation between linguistically sophisticated people could be torn to shreds.
    I admire your ability to express your inner fears and delusions. I hope to be able to speak same soon. I especially enjoyed the word parlance, which proves an incredible affect French had on English. But never mind.

Have you ever considered the possibility of the word heart and soul used metaphorically in the Bible? After all, God was created alpowerful so he must have at least some linguistic skills.

Comment

Originally posted by robert12345 View Post
      I know many women are smarter than me and I'm strongly sure creationist is just a giant load of bullocks.
      You WERE warned. (GONG)
      Emeritus Professor of the Christ Jesus Chair of Theology at Landover Baptist University.
      "God loves you. Let us arrange for you to meet Him".
      Break their teeth, O God, in their mouth.--Psalms 58:6

Comment

Are you kidding? Women can do anything men can do, well close. But theres things women can do that men can't.
        A candle loses nothing by lighting another candle.

Comment

I picked "she stays out of Promise Enforcers, where she isn't allowed to post" . . . oops
          Jesus - gentle, dependable overnight relief.

Comment

Are you kidding? Women can do anything men can do, well close. But theres things women can do that men can't.
            Exactly. Our brains are practically the same.

Comment

Originally posted by Berto R. View Post
              Exactly. Our brains are practically the same.
              You may think like a woman, but that's nothing to boast about!
              O Lord our God, help us to tear their soldiers to bloody shreds with our shells; help us to cover their smiling fields with the pale forms of their patriot dead; help us to drown the thunder of the guns with the shrieks of their wounded, writhing in pain; help us to lay waste their humble homes with a hurricane of fire; help us to wring the hearts of their unoffending widows with unavailing grief; help us to turn them out roofless with little children to wander unfriended the wastes of their desolated land in rags and hunger and thirst, sports of the sun flames of summer and the icy winds of winter, broken in spirit, worn with travail, imploring Thee for the refuge of the grave and denied it--for our sakes who adore Thee, Lord, blast their hopes, blight their lives, protract their bitter pilgrimage, make heavy their steps, water their way with their tears, stain the white snow with the blood of their wounded feet! We ask it, in the spirit of love, of Him Who is the Source of Love, and Who is the ever-faithful refuge and friend of all that are sore beset and seek His aid with humble and contrite hearts. Amen.

God being truth, justice, goodness, beauty, power, and life, man is falsehood, iniquity, evil, ugliness, impotence, and death. God being master, man is the slave. Incapable of finding justice, truth, and eternal life by his own effort, he can attain them only through a divine revelation... he who desires to worship God must harbor no childish illusions about the matter, but bravely renounce his liberty and humanity.

Comment

Catholics suck and the Pope is the AntiChrist.

Comment

**** YOU MORONS WHO THINK WOMEN ARE ONLY FOR SEX. WHERE HAS "HONOUR YOUR FATHER AND MOTHER" GONE TO?

Comment

Originally posted by True_One View Post
                    **** YOU MORONS WHO THINK WOMEN ARE ONLY FOR SEX. WHERE HAS "HONOUR YOUR FATHER AND MOTHER" GONE TO?
                    1 Timothy 2:11-15
                    Let the woman learn in silence with all subjection. But I suffer not a woman to teach, nor to usurp authority over the man, but to be in silence. For Adam was first formed, then Eve. And Adam was not deceived, but the woman being deceived was in the transgression. Notwithstanding she shall be saved in childbearing.
                    Emeritus Professor of the Christ Jesus Chair of Theology at Landover Baptist University.

Comment

1 Timothy 2:11-15
                      Let the woman learn in silence with all subjection. But I suffer not a woman to teach, nor to usurp authority over the man, but to be in silence. For Adam was first formed, then Eve. And Adam was not deceived, but the woman being deceived was in the transgression. Notwithstanding she shall be saved in childbearing.
                      Women could teach you manners and physics.

Comment

Women could teach you manners and physics.
                        Blashpemy!
                        Obviously, harlot women has taught you to love tallywhacker.
                        Anyone who doesn't want to end up like you would do well the follow the Godly commands of the KJV1611.

I believe you're about to get gonged, homer.
                        If thou be wise, thou shalt be wise for thyself: But if thou scornest, thou alone shalt bear it.
                        A foolish woman is clamorous: She is simple, and knoweth nothing.
                        Proverbs 9:12-13

Comment

Blashpemy!
                          Obviously, harlot women has taught you to love tallywhacker.
                          Anyone who doesn't want to end up like you would do well the follow the Godly commands of the KJV1611.

I believe you're about to get gonged, homer.
                          All I saID IS THAT WOMEN ARE EQUAL TO MEN NO MATTER WHAT THE BIBLE SAYS.

Comment

That is blasphemy, you idiot.
                            REPENT!
                            If thou be wise, thou shalt be wise for thyself: But if thou scornest, thou alone shalt bear it.
                            A foolish woman is clamorous: She is simple, and knoweth nothing.
                            Proverbs 9:12-13

Comment

That is blasphemy, you idiot.
                              REPENT!
                              What is blasphemy? Saying women are equal? They are.

Comment

Women will never be equal to men. The Bible says so and JESUS says so. Women are meant to stay in the kitchen preparing food for the many SOLDIERS of CHRIST they have in their ovens. Since they have no souls, it is a shame to even let them in church.

Comment

Working...
                                X