Thread: Evil Beaver
View Single Post
(#9)
Old
Confirmed Enemy of God
BANNED from Landover -- Aeternal Damnation Assured

Paragon of virtue has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureParagon of virtue has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureParagon of virtue has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureParagon of virtue has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureParagon of virtue has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureParagon of virtue has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureParagon of virtue has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureParagon of virtue has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureParagon of virtue has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureParagon of virtue has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureParagon of virtue has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious Rapture
Default Re: Evil Beaver - 02-21-2013, 09:00 AM

I don't see myself eating beaver anytime soon. It just doesn't look very appetizing. Part of the problem is all the fur. I imagine it would take a long time to remove it all. I guess those Canadians will drink MolSIN ice they'll eat anything also, so whatever.

Last edited by Paragon of virtue; 02-21-2013 at 09:01 AM. Reason: for truth