View Single Post
(#32)
Old
Unsaved trash
Under Investigation

triumph is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.
Default Re: Portuguese people, lazy, rude, ugly, drug selling catlics - 07-29-2011, 10:17 AM

Well this is a big laugh.. You all love to talk bull..t, you are like moodys. First of all, Oh mighty MisterM, whom has servants every he goes, and pays less then 200$ (200$ ain't worth 200€) for an apartment, where did you go to? There are bad places every where. About the Drugs for example, i was approached some times, during my stay In NY (US) of people trying to tell me druggs and also I was robbed. So for that should i say americans are all a bunch of drugged criminals? As for your idea I would seem so, you seem like a very fair person (LOL) judging a country by one example.. About TV, you've must been into a really crappy hotel or maybe you can't handle the remote, i the go for the second one, cause, even in hostels ive been it had more than 15 channels.
Now about the food, when a person goes into foregein countries they usually like to try their traditional food, you should try "Cozido a Portuguesa", amongst many others. If you take MacDonald's as good food, well, then I feel sorry for you. You americans think you are great, when you only have 200years of existence. Btw Portuguese language comes from Latin, not from spanish, they are two diferent languages. Now yours (americans) comes from british, which comes from roman, 3rd language country. I feel sorry for all you. And by the way, your Federation (USA) economics is in crysis USA debt has exceed its limits. Post Scriptum: Your coffee aint worth nothing!