View Single Post
(#26)
Old
Forum Member
Forum Member

Ex-Primordial Dwarf has got mom and a couple of family members to click the rep button.Ex-Primordial Dwarf has got mom and a couple of family members to click the rep button.Ex-Primordial Dwarf has got mom and a couple of family members to click the rep button.Ex-Primordial Dwarf has got mom and a couple of family members to click the rep button.Ex-Primordial Dwarf has got mom and a couple of family members to click the rep button.Ex-Primordial Dwarf has got mom and a couple of family members to click the rep button.Ex-Primordial Dwarf has got mom and a couple of family members to click the rep button.
Default Re: Antique Battle-Axe For Sale - 03-12-2014, 11:38 PM

As a Christian soldier, I humbly offer my services as a forward observer. I don't really have any other irons in the fire presently, and I am great at recon.

If you can supply me with a lightweight sub-machine gun, a half dozen fragmentation grenades and one of those cool Rambo knives in case I encounter any resistance, that would be real helpful.

In addition, some digital camo BDUs (size 9 months), a pair of black Granimals combat boots, and a bitchin black bandana with skull and crossbones motif would also be great. And a nice assortment of MREs. And $10,000.00 in cash.

" I don't always read the Bible; but when I do, I prefer KJV 1611"
- The most interesting Dwarf in the world