View Single Post
(#47)
Old
Mammy
Forum Member

True Christian™ True Christian™ 1st Year Bible College Honorary Ex-Negro/Negress/Nigglet Parking Lot Tither True Christian Beauty True Christian Lady Mother of 2 boys or 5 girls Ex-Christ-Killer Friend of Jesus Flat Earth One Year/1000 posts Ex-negro Real American™ Best stoning bucket Eats the Most Pork

Vavoline Johnson has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureVavoline Johnson has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureVavoline Johnson has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureVavoline Johnson has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureVavoline Johnson has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureVavoline Johnson has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureVavoline Johnson has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureVavoline Johnson has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureVavoline Johnson has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureVavoline Johnson has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureVavoline Johnson has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious Rapture
Default Re: Was Hitler Sent to Heaven or Hell? - 06-24-2009, 03:08 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by MidwestCatLady View Post
What? We are labled "unsaved" get it. This is their forum. I do not think the outcome of your ridiculous and insulting outburst is going to be good. . . However, I am sure you can amuse us by finding another email address and stupid Avatar and come back to life. But at some point the mods here do catch on - and quickly I might add. Why not post your picture since you're so proud of your beliefs?
Hey Miz Catlady, I see you got youself one of them fine Kitler cats. But back to da problem we have now. Iffen they dont like us, well, they kin leave us. No loss, cause Gawd does love us the best. All their hemmin and hawing ain't gonna put them back in to da Lawds favor anytime soon

Everybodys Blested Ole Mammy