Thread: Hello
View Single Post
(#5)
Old
Forum Member
Forum Member

Protected by JESUS Heaven Bound Ready for the Rapture Friend of Jesus Christian Love Touched by Jesus One Year/1000 posts A for Effort

Thomas Taylor is veritably a saint destined for a place in Heaven near Jesus' right hand.Thomas Taylor is veritably a saint destined for a place in Heaven near Jesus' right hand.Thomas Taylor is veritably a saint destined for a place in Heaven near Jesus' right hand.Thomas Taylor is veritably a saint destined for a place in Heaven near Jesus' right hand.Thomas Taylor is veritably a saint destined for a place in Heaven near Jesus' right hand.Thomas Taylor is veritably a saint destined for a place in Heaven near Jesus' right hand.Thomas Taylor is veritably a saint destined for a place in Heaven near Jesus' right hand.Thomas Taylor is veritably a saint destined for a place in Heaven near Jesus' right hand.Thomas Taylor is veritably a saint destined for a place in Heaven near Jesus' right hand.Thomas Taylor is veritably a saint destined for a place in Heaven near Jesus' right hand.Thomas Taylor is veritably a saint destined for a place in Heaven near Jesus' right hand.
Default Re: Hello - 05-27-2018, 05:28 AM

Dear SoldierofGodXIX,

Hello there and welcome to our friendly forum. I see that you have only just arrived and have already committed the sin of Blasphemy against The Holy Ghost. This does not bode well for you at all, not well at all I say. Anyway maybe if you say a prayer you will get your $500 for crack or bath salts or whatever you youngsters take these days.

Remember if you get evicted it really is not that big a problem as it makes me feel pity for you. My pity for you will make me bountiful and bring me closer to God.

Proverbs 19:17
He that hath pity upon the poor lendeth unto the LORD; and that which he hath given will he pay him again

On top of all this I will welcome you into my home and give you relief just as God instructs me to do in the Holy Bible (KJV 1611)

Leviticus 25:35-36
And if thy brother be waxen poor, and fallen in decay with thee; then thou shalt relieve him: [yea, though he be] a stranger, or a sojourner; that he may live with thee.

It is a shame that you will be unable to avail yourself of my offer of relief as you cannot afford the plane ticket required to reach my home. I will, therefore, content myself that having shown pity and extended my charity to you I am becoming closer to God.

YIC
TT
P.S. If required I have some spare cardboard boxes you can have if you need to start living under a bridge.

Isaiah 66:15

For behold, the Lord wil come with fire, and with his charets like a whirlewinde, to render his anger with furie, and his rebuke with flames of fire.