View Single Post
(#119)
Old
Unsaved trash aka The Flood of Disinformation

How dumb can you get? Retard Posting Full of it Commmmmunnissss Democrat

Diesel Stanford has got mom and a couple of family members to click the rep button.Diesel Stanford has got mom and a couple of family members to click the rep button.Diesel Stanford has got mom and a couple of family members to click the rep button.Diesel Stanford has got mom and a couple of family members to click the rep button.Diesel Stanford has got mom and a couple of family members to click the rep button.Diesel Stanford has got mom and a couple of family members to click the rep button.
Thumbs up Re: How to Land a Good Husband - 04-06-2018, 12:20 AM

I sadly already been married for nearly 20 years. But I swear, I try my best to be a goldy husband. But I wouldn't say that my wife was trying her best to be a godly wife. Really not. And she turns 50 this year.

And about Didy... I also pray for him. It's faith in Christ that saves... not our works, not Bible knowledge. he reads the Bible daily but he is still lost like the devil.

But well, he's definitely more godly than any Catholic or Mormon. Still, I wouldn't count Didy as an Atheist. If he was a true Atheist, he wouldn't care about God at all.

Every Christian should be praying for him!

"Heir to Pureheart BMW, Cadillac, Lexus
Heir to Pureheart Chevrolet"

Amen, that also are the four best car companies in the world!