View Single Post
(#5)
Old
Confirmed Enemy of God
BANNED from Landover -- Aeternal Damnation Assured

The Lord’s Witness Wound Protected by JESUS Heaven Bound Ready for the Rapture Langobard

Jim C. Lombardo has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureJim C. Lombardo has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureJim C. Lombardo has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureJim C. Lombardo has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureJim C. Lombardo has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureJim C. Lombardo has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureJim C. Lombardo has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureJim C. Lombardo has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureJim C. Lombardo has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureJim C. Lombardo has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureJim C. Lombardo has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious Rapture
Default Re: Expert Help Is Available for Dealing With Your Sin - 03-23-2018, 03:17 AM

Oh boy, well here's a big one. I've been suffering lately from these headache spasms, with flashbacks of my old life before Christ. I've done my best to blot it all out, but it keeps resurfacing - scenes of wild, crazed nights of partying and sex, an endless orgy of buttsex and Prozac. I can still feel the tingle of being on the 'receiving end' of a Roman conga line. The worst part is, half of it I don't remember, and I wonder if I'm just imagining things; experiencing the memories of someone else.

These flashes happen mostly at night. They feel like a pit deep in my head swelling up, before exploding and all goes black. My doctor has recommended I distract myself with the Bible and if need be, he can refer me to a good lobotomy clinic.

Good TC's and Pastors, can you recommend any juicy Bible passages, perfect for distracting oneself from Satanic intrusion?