View Single Post
(#3)
Old
Unsaved trash, a Rich Joo (Luke 16:24)

Christ-Killer Potty mouth Democrat Homer Bleeding heart liebral Sinner Caution - Poster is Crazy Caution - Poster is on Drugs

Michael Hezekiah Esq is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.Michael Hezekiah Esq is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.Michael Hezekiah Esq is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.Michael Hezekiah Esq is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.Michael Hezekiah Esq is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.Michael Hezekiah Esq is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.Michael Hezekiah Esq is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.Michael Hezekiah Esq is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.Michael Hezekiah Esq is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.Michael Hezekiah Esq is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.
Cool Re: My First Sunday Back at LBC - 04-18-2017, 12:53 PM

2 Chronicles 12:6-7
So the princes of Israel and the king humbled themselves and said, "The LORD is righteous." When the LORD saw that they humbled themselves, the word of the LORD came to Shemaiah, saying, "They have humbled themselves so I will not destroy them, but I will grant them some measure of deliverance, and My wrath shall not be poured out on Jerusalem by means of Shishak.

Naomi Ruth,

Your parents gave you a set of powerful names. Such amazing women both Naomi and Ruth were. They were also quite HUMBLE. I wonder why your name is so HUGE in your signature. Shouldn't G_d be great, and you small? It is almost as if you have more love for yourself than He Who made you.

We are taught that if we humble ourselves and pray, G_d will heal our land. Don't you want to do your part, Naomi Ruth? On the one hand, I say, Michael - meh - it's only a signature. On the other hand I look at it and say, Michael - it's obscene self glorification - how does she stand herself? My mother would have said, "Michael, stay away from such a woman. She places riches above the majesty of G_d." Of course, I've had my share of women who are like that - but to find vanity here? In this forum? I will pray on your behalf, Naomi Ruth. And oh - I'm available if you ever need legal assistance.

Mike H.
Atty at Law

A half truth is a whole lie.