X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Castrating my son?

i have a 9 year old stepson and im having him castrated tomorrow, anyone know of any effects of having it done?

Comment

Originally posted by lauren1976 View Post
      i have a 9 year old stepson and im having him castrated tomorrow, anyone know of any effects of having it done?
      Don't you think that's something you should have researched before booking the appointment?

Comment

Originally posted by Didymus Much View Post
        Don't you think that's something you should have researched before booking the appointment?
        i knew a lost off the effect i wanted opinions of parents who has already had there sons done, my stepson has been done now

Comment

Originally posted by lauren1976 View Post
          i knew a lost off the effect i wanted opinions of parents who has already had there sons done, my stepson has been done now
          Really?

Here's a plan for you:

1) Sometime between now and when you turn 18, read the Bible.

2) ???

3) Profit!

Comment

Ok before you call me a "God Hater" (because I love God all I can). But I don't think you should, it's right in the verse: "If THY hand offend Thee, cut it off..." So your son's hand is none of your business (nah, just kidding around) But still, I think your son should be responsible for his own actions instead of having his parents pushing him around all the time (no offense, just another hyperbole) Also, I've read that physically injuring your children, even as punishment, just makes them want to sin even MORE. This is just my suggestion, however.

Comment

Originally posted by Comatoserocker View Post
              ...I don't think...I think...my suggestion...
              Notice a pattern there? Nothing offered but your own, unsubstantiated opinion. Surprised that you're being roundly ignored by the True Christians™?

...I've read that...
              Your vague recollections of something you may have seen ARE NOT EVIDENCE.

If you really wanted someone to consider that option, find the article or whatever you read that in and post it (optimally, a sentence or two to show that it's relevant, and a link so people can find the rest), because then you've given something that's not just your opinion.

Of course, this may require the humility to admit that your personal, ignorant, unsubstantiated opinion is actually not the greatest thing EVAH in the universe. Think you can do that?

Comment

People like you always have to take posts and stretch them in to something different, don't they?

Comment

i don't think castrating your son is the right call. and here are the reasons.

1. if you do so the only way he would get sexual pleasure would be anally which could cause a even worse scenario. he could develop a interest in men and i highly doubt you'd prefer that. I'm not saying this will happen i just saying it's a possibility.

2.if you do castrate him don't have a butcher do it have a professional Doctor preform the surgery there is a big difference in copping something off and having it surgically removed. manly the risk factor to the patient.

3. if you do so he could end up hating you, god, Jesus, and Christianity, all together. Fact: Adolf Hitler's parents where Jewish yet he hated jews and wanted them all dead nearly succeeding.

personally if your son is careless enough to get caught maby he deserves it.

Comment

Originally posted by Wolfrik View Post
                    i don't think castrating your son is the right call. and here are the reasons.

1. if you do so the only way he would get sexual pleasure would be anally which could cause a even worse scenario. he could develop a interest in men and i highly doubt you'd prefer that. I'm not saying this will happen i just saying it's a possibility.
                    I see you've put a lot of thought into the scenario of having your own tally-whacker whacked off, and then finding your ripe, untouched anal cavity suddenly and enthusiastically stepping up to become the center of sexual pleasure. You might have a point there. While Brother Alex contemplated this procedure over six years ago, no doubt this is good advice for the next father to surgically sew up the son's rectum as well.

2.if you do castrate him don't have a butcher do it have a professional Doctor preform the surgery there is a big difference in copping something off and having it surgically removed. manly the risk factor to the patient.
                    Nonsense. Zipporah took a stone she found from the ground to conduct an impromptu emergency castration of her son to appease the LORD's sudden and unexpected, murderous rage against Moses (Exodus 4:24-25).

3. if you do so he could end up hating you, god, Jesus, and Christianity, all together. Fact: Adolf Hitler's parents where Jewish yet he hated jews and wanted them all dead nearly succeeding.
                    Well Hitler was Catholic. Those people repress rage from a young age. They're monsters, every last one of them.
                    Hello, my name is Mary. I hope to fellowship with you! That is, unless you don't listen to church authority (Deuteronomy 17:12); are a witch (Exodus 22:17); are a homosexual (Leviticus 20:13; Romans 1:24-32); or fortuneteller (Leviticus 20:27) or a snotty kid who hits their dad (Exodus 21:15); or curses their parents (Proverbs 20:20; Leviticus 20:9); an adulterer (Leviticus 20:10); a non-Christian (Exodus 22:19; Deuteronomy 13:7-12; Deuteronomy 17:2-5;Romans 1:24-32); an atheist (2 Chronicles 15:12-13); or false prophet (Zechariah 13:3); from the town of one who worships another, false god (Deuteronomy 13:13-19); were a non-virgin bride (Deuteronomy 22:20-21); or blasphemer (Leviticus 24:10-16), as God calls for your execution and will no doubt send you to Hell, and I have no interest developing a friendship with the Spiritually Walking Dead.

Comment

Originally posted by Wolfrik View Post
                      ...Fact: Adolf Hitler's parents where Jewish [sic]...
                      I don't think you know what "fact" means.

Comment

I wouldn't castrate the boy. Try to take him to church and have talk with your local pastor. I'm sure through the power of the Lord and the church your son will see the errors of his way, after all the power of faith and prayer will save all who believe

Comment

You, sir, are a complete dumbass. If you want to castrate your son, you're sick. That's disgusting and completely messed up. I can't believe you idiots believe in all of this nonsense. You should not castrate your son. [Gayness Activity Deleted] is a normal part of being human. Your son is [Gayness Activity Deleted] his body. You're [Filthy Cuss Word Deleted] up in the head. There is no god and you're wasting your time believing in this [More Potty-Talk Deleted]. Don't castrate your son, please. For the love of the non-existent god, do not castrate your son. He's being HUMAN.
                          Last edited by Brother Harold Porter; 07-26-2016, 12:50 AM. Reason: Foulness and advocacy for homosexual perversion

Comment

Originally posted by AtheistAustin View Post
                            You, sir, are a complete... The rest of this tirade has been deleted for the sake of the children.

Strong language is never welcome.
                            God judgeth the righteous, And God is angry with the wicked every day- Psalm 7:11

Comment

Originally posted by AtheistAustin View Post
                              There is no god and you're wasting your time believing in this [More Potty-Talk Deleted].
                              This is a Lie! Satan has fed you this lie for so long you actually believe it's true! I feel compelled to warn you dear, God is very much alive and is very cross with people who refuse to believe what the Holy Bible says about Him (John 3:18). Just remember, you can't hold hands with Jesus when you masturbate.
                              Hello, my name is Mary. I hope to fellowship with you! That is, unless you don't listen to church authority (Deuteronomy 17:12); are a witch (Exodus 22:17); are a homosexual (Leviticus 20:13; Romans 1:24-32); or fortuneteller (Leviticus 20:27) or a snotty kid who hits their dad (Exodus 21:15); or curses their parents (Proverbs 20:20; Leviticus 20:9); an adulterer (Leviticus 20:10); a non-Christian (Exodus 22:19; Deuteronomy 13:7-12; Deuteronomy 17:2-5;Romans 1:24-32); an atheist (2 Chronicles 15:12-13); or false prophet (Zechariah 13:3); from the town of one who worships another, false god (Deuteronomy 13:13-19); were a non-virgin bride (Deuteronomy 22:20-21); or blasphemer (Leviticus 24:10-16), as God calls for your execution and will no doubt send you to Hell, and I have no interest developing a friendship with the Spiritually Walking Dead.

Comment

Maybe your father should have done this to you to prevent this problem

Comment

Working...
                                X