View Single Post
(#38)
Old
Forum Member
Forum Member

Tell her once Prayer Warrior

M. Mansfield, MD has bribed people to get these reputation points.M. Mansfield, MD has bribed people to get these reputation points.M. Mansfield, MD has bribed people to get these reputation points.M. Mansfield, MD has bribed people to get these reputation points.M. Mansfield, MD has bribed people to get these reputation points.M. Mansfield, MD has bribed people to get these reputation points.M. Mansfield, MD has bribed people to get these reputation points.M. Mansfield, MD has bribed people to get these reputation points.M. Mansfield, MD has bribed people to get these reputation points.M. Mansfield, MD has bribed people to get these reputation points.M. Mansfield, MD has bribed people to get these reputation points.
Default Re: Rape is as harmless as Alaskan oil drilling, says conservative professor - 07-26-2014, 07:35 PM

I am always shocked when someone comes to me saying, "I've been raped, doctor! Help me!" as if I am supposed to just drop everything I'm doing and run to help a godless woman that has tempted a decent man to commit adultery with her. I remember once being chastised by a whore that felt my attending to a fine sister of the church and her needs (headache) was not as important as her recent rape. She referred to it as a "violent crime against nature." My first words to her were, "When did you last spend time with the Lord? When did you last read His Word?"

She was aghast and began spouting names I will not place in this Godly forum. She felt that the man that "did this" to her should be blamed. I pointed out that she had been showing her bare calves to the world, along with her entire arm from elbow to fingers. Her neckline displayed her entire neck in a seductive, come-here-and-touch-me kind of way.

She was perfectly healthy! But get this: she had NO intention of marrying her rapist. She wanted him prosecuted and wanted me to provide samples of his manly juices taken from her temptress parts and her undergarment. When I refused, she threatened me with legal action. I stood true to my God and knew that He would protect me. It's high time women took responsibility for their actions, brethren. We doctors are busy folk.